What Kynia Thrower Learned from the Healthcare Industry (Kynia Thrower Interview)

Kynia Thrower is a healthcare worker who shares her insights about working in the industry on international news platforms and digital publications.

26

Kynia Thrower is a healthcare worker who shares her insights about working in the industry on international news platforms and digital publications. She aims to teach people about the ups and downs of the healthcare industry and inform people who may want to pursue a profession in healthcare.

In this exclusive interview with Kynia Thrower, she unveils her experience as a healthcare worker as well as some tips she has for people who may be considering a career in healthcare.

Firstly, Kynia Thrower says that she learned how to be kind no matter the situation or the type of day she could be having.

"My favorite part of my job is being able to put a smile on the faces of my patients," says Thrower.

While it's not always easy to be in a good mood every day on the job, Kynia Throwers says she frames her work in a way that allows her to always put her best foot forward.

"I treat my patients like I would treat my own family," says Thrower.

By thinking of her patients as her family, Kynia Thrower goes out of her way to ensure the happiness and wellbeing of the people she cares for.

Kynia Thrower says the job also comes naturally to her because she has been caring for people her entire life. She recalls her childhood when she would frequently care for her grandmother.

"As my grandmother aged, I grew to love taking care of her, and I knew that I would love taking care of elderly people."

Kynia Thrower goes on to say that caring for patients is about more than just satisfying their basic needs and then going home. Caring for patients is about taking care of their physical, mental and emotional needs. Many elderly patients are lonely, for example. Kynia Thrower aims to give them hope and make them feel welcome and cared for always.

"When I go to work, I sing a song for one of my patients and she claps along," says Thrower.

Some of Kynia Thrower's greatest takeaways from working in the healthcare industry is learning how to always be kind. She says that she also learned empathy and how to put herself in the shoes of other people, and especially the elderly.

She wants to remind people that everyone gets old and it's important to treat elderly people how you would wish to be treated in your old age.

While Kynia Thrower often works long hours and her day-to-day role can be both physically and mentally demanding, she says that she is completely fulfilled and is happy to be able to improve the lives of others.

She also enjoys setting a good example for her own 11-year-old daughter and wants to teach her to be compassionate and caring as well.

Kynia Thrower says making her patients smile and giving them hope for the future brings joy to her heart.

Visit here https://kyniathrower.wordpress.com/

"Be patient, be kind, be loving."