What Is Your Definition Of Beauty?

What Is Your Definition Of Beauty?

It's important to remember everyone sees beauty differently.

69
What Is Your Definition Of Beauty?

The word "beauty" is very powerful. It encompasses a plethora of things. Everyone talks about beauty standards and how they are so hard to obtain, but yet there isn't a universal standard of beauty. Each and every one of us have our own standard of beauty. To see how beauty differs from person to person, I asked individuals what their definition of beauty is, and here's what they said.

"Someone who has a sense of calm and kindness."

"Eating healthy, physical movement, connection with nature/environment, positive mindset."

"Positive radiance both originating internally and externally from someone."

"It's less about the way someone looks physically and more about how they carry themselves and their confidence. Being comfortable and confident in your own skin."

"When referring to people: loving and benevolence. Referring to aesthetics: unique."

"Uniqueness."

"Beauty is ethereal."

"Anything that is captivating to you. A book, flower, person, painting, even a certain play in a sports game."

"Something that takes your breath away."

"You."

I'm exposing that this is my boyfriend and he's really corny.