What is the RAVE over this new Starbucks "Pink Drink"?

Lawrence Malloy gives you the inside scoop on whats the craze over this new drink at Starbucks.

17
The Odyssey

"The Pink Drink" as my friend describes it to me has had Starbucks fans nationwide go literally, BANANAS lol maybe Strawberries! It has even became a trending hashtag on Instagram!

So I decided to check it out for myself, and I have to say, people have a reason to go crazy! The drink is LIT-erally PHENOMENAL! The drink is a remix of the Strawberry Acai Refresher. To order the drink, simply tell your barista the following:

-(whatever size: tall, grande, venti, trenta) Strawberry Acai Refreshed

-No water, coconut milk instead

It's great with not a lot of ice or strawberries in it!

For a guy that lives in Middle Georgia and his addiction in life is Starbucks, this drink has only made him love Starbucks even more! I am truly happy because as a barista for such a phenomenal coffee brand and a die hard Starbucks fan, I never get tired of the drinks because the menu and creations for drinks is endless! Feel free to stop by your local Starbucks, and tell your barista Malloy sent you!