If You're 'Micro-Cheating,' It's Not A Real Relationship, Easy As That

It's the the two of you, not the three of you.

159
123rf

There is cheating, but then there is micro-cheating.

Micro-cheating is when a person is secretly messaging/Snapchatting someone that is NOT their significant other.

For one, why?

Why stalk and like some other person's pictures that is not your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Why message someone to get their attention instead of your partners?

Why tell your partners to look like a certain way because your "crush" looks like that.

Why even micro-cheat?

A real relationship doesn't include cheating and that means micro-cheating too. Here is why:

1. Love is meant for two people.

Not three.

2. A relationship revolves around trust.

It is the foundation of a REAL relationship.

3. Secrets aren't a thing.

Being in a relationship, you can not, I mean CAN NOT hide things from each other. Sure you can have secrets from the past before you met your partner but hiding "messages" and "Snapchats" that are from someone of the opposite sex and who is NOT your partner... That is a big heck no. If you are going to be with this person you do not need to be secretly hiding social media nor even be doing it. If you're already doing it... just come clean or leave.

DO NOT let social media feed into the relationship.

4. Giving full attention to the relationship.

If you love them, you're going to give them your all. You are going to give every ounce of your being to make sure they are happy. To make sure that they are LOVED by you and only you.

No matter what, arguments, fights, you name it, I don't care if you're mad at them, you need to still give your full attention to them and to your relationship. Don't get so mad you decide to look somewhere else because that is simply JUST. GIVING. UP. Fight for what you love and don't look elsewhere.

Everything you've ever wanted is standing right in front of you so don't take that for granted. So, don't you dare try to look at someone else.

5. The real ones never become boring.

Typically this means that you and your partner are best friends and whatever you do together is fun. Even if you all are just laying on the couch watching TV, your partner is the person you want to enjoy the smallest things in life with, not another person on the side.

6. Respecting each other's boundaries.

People need space, they need boundaries. There will come a point in time where relationships will have boundaries but all we can do is respect them even if we don't like them.

7. What is ignoring again?

All ignoring does is leads to someone thinking, "Oh, they are talking to someone else." "Maybe I am not good enough." "I guess they don't care about me."

In real relationships, ignoring is not a thing and it never will be.

8. Cheating is not a term they know.

If you are with someone, you are with that person. You're NOT with anyone else. Any cheating is a crime. A crime of the heart.

* * *

A couple who really loves each other will not hurt each other. They will not cheat on each other. And they will NOT micro-cheat either.

Now... the question is, are you in a REAL relationship or are you in a micro-cheating relationship?