What If?

What If?

What would you do when these questions are asked?

93
What If?
Improve

What if today was your last day? What would you do? Maybe you would tell people how you feel about them, or maybe you would go do one activity that you have always dreamed about. Or would you apologize to those who you've done wrong to? What would you do if today was your last day?

What if you won the lottery? Would you gloat about it? Would you tweet about it and Facebook post about it so people know that you're rich? Maybe you would be humble and lay low with the money. Or maybe you would have a great idea to keep some for yourself and your family, but also donate a portion to those in need. What would you do if you won 20 million dollars?

What if you knew a SECRET that would save someone else's life? Would you keep the secret because it is just that, a secret? Or would you risk saving someone else's life and share the secret? Hurting someone, but saving someone else causes a dilemma, doesn't it?

All of these questions make you think, what would I actually do? How would I have to change, or how should I change in order to become the best me that I can? Life is full of controversies, confusion and questions, but it is how we respond, react and take action that matter.