What If The Days Of The Week Were People

If Each Day Is A Gift, I'd Like To Know Where I Can Return Monday.

26
https://aseriesofcriticalevents.files.wordpress.com

The days of the week are filled with the way we live them. We're inspired by the idea of filling our days with things to do in order to reach our end goal, start a process or a journey, and even act spontaneously. Depending on what day of the week, that is...

1. Sunday

She's a do-gooder. Her priorities are in a row, her planner is color coated by each time slot (even scheduled when to go to the bathroom), and her life is something you only hear about in movies.

2. Monday

She's Satan. She doesn't care about how much fun you had over the last two days, nor does she care that you didn't sleep enough the night before. After a lovely weekend of eating whatever you want, watching whatever you want, and doing whatever you want, she always seems to come around and ruin it for everyone. She always starts with an obnoxious screaming, usually earlier than you'd hoped (an alarm), that doesn't stop nagging.

Thanks Monday, for always being the downer of the week.

3. Tuesday

She's not as harsh as Monday, but she's best friends with her. She's melodramatic and doesn't care that you're still jet lagged from Monday. She'll come up and nip you right in the butt, and then expect the world of you.

4. Wednesday

She's a cluster f***. She can't get anything right. Just when she thinks she knows what she's doing, something else comes up that she didn't remember. Needless to say, she's a hot mess.

5. Thursday

She's very anxious and excited. Tomorrow is the big day.

6. Friday

She's the one who is so energetic, sometimes you can't handle her. She's so happy her smile reflects the joker's.

7. Saturday

She's spontaneous, ambiguous, and full of life. She's open to new experiences, letting loose, and getting down and dirty.