#MOOD

#MOOD

7 Anchorman Gifs for every day of the week

7
#MOOD
Getty Images

I'm not sure about you, but when the start of the week rolls back around, I get inspired. I write lists, I clean, and catch up on assignments... but always manage to barely make it to the end. I am also a stage five procrastinator , fyi. Time for you to trade in your Solo cup for your backpack and refocus. What better way to kick off this Monday with a Gif complication of some of our more relatable weekly #MOOD moments.

Mondays are undoubtedly the worst thing to happen to any of us. After a weekend of partying it up with the bros and staying up so late you witnessed the sky change colors, the last thing on your mind is classes.

On Tuesdays, things get better. This is the point in the week when you can pat yourself on the back for getting through Monday. Tuesday is the day where your classes don't suck as much and cross of a lot of " to- dos" on your agenda for the week. You, my friend, deserve a high five!

I always had a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach hearing Wednesday referred to as hump day.. but ehh, what can you do? Wednesday is the part of the week when you're itching for a taste of the weekend. You might indulge in a glass of wine or find yourself catching up on the current season of your fav show. Either way, Wednesdays are not made for homework.

It's Thursday and you're thirsty. Perhaps the most anticipated day of the week for any college student. Thursdays are made for the social butterflies of the school. People are looking to make new friends and have new experiences. Go on an adventure! Get your flirt on at the bar. Unwind a little..or a lot. The weekend is here and you made it through another week.

FRIDAYYYY!

Done with classes, putting any left over work out of sight. All that matters is relaxing after a stressful week. Fridays are for catching up with friends, getting into trouble, and ordering way too much takeout when the night is over. Hooray for Fridays.

Saturday is when the real party animal comes out. This is the point where you are trapped between one more day of party and one last day of getting you shit together. Saturdays are meant for late nights and early mornings. Do something crazy. Be the reckless adolescent you once where. Make friends with someone you wouldn't normally talk to. Saturdays are judgement free and intended for good vibes only.

Sunday...back at it again. Waking up on a Sunday afternoon ( cause no one wake up in the mornings ) and realizing the next day is Monday is the worst. A pile of responsibilities come knocking on your doorstep and you either have two choices : cry or spend your Sunday getting back on your grind mode. Spend a few hours in the library, hit the gym, refocus and find your zen. Sundays are what you make them.