When You Have A Person

When You Have A Person

When you have a person, you have a permanent person to go to the gym with...or not go to the gym with.

12
When You Have A Person

When you have a person, there is no going through things alone. You do things together, you cry together, you laugh together, you hurt together, you do EVERYTHING together. They help you through whatever you are going through and vise versa.

When you have a person, sitting in silence on your phone in the same room is not uncommon. It doesn't matter what is going on, who is around, as long as you are together, that is all that matters!

When you have a person, you always have a partner in crime. You need help with a body, you need a wing man at the bar, you need someone who will go along with all of your horrible ideas, you need someone to peel you up off the floor after your heart was torn to shreds and to poor shots down your throat? Look no further.

When you have a person, you have a permanent person to go to the gym with...or not go to the gym with. You could literally wake up and have the best work out of your lives, and then come home together and order Pad Thai and sit and watch reruns of Grey's Anatomy while drinking wine and crying during the same scenes that you have seen a million times over.

When you have a person, you have someone to tell all of your deepest, darkest secrets too. Someone who won't judge you too harshly, and will most likely go along with what you are saying and at the very least be empathetic too.

When you have a person, you have a friend/sibling for life. Someone who is so unexpected in your life that now once they are here, you have no clue how you ever survived without them before!

When you have a person, you have a forever karaoke partner; in the car, at the bar, walking down the street, in the store, getting ready for a night out, someone who will barge into the bathroom while you are taking a shower and scream at the top of their lungs the lyrics they normally do when you split the song...

When you have a person, you have shoulder to cry on.

When you have a person, you can be a crazy person if you needed to be and they would be there to let you let it out and then be there for the calm after the storm.

When you have a person, you are NEVER alone.