What Each Disney Princess Would Major In At College

Happily ever education.

57
unmotivating.com

I love college and I love Disney. So I thought it would be interesting to take a look and see what your favorite Disney characters might be up to if they went to college because one thing that could make a Disney princess even better is the power of education. Check out these list of majors and see if any of these girls would be going into the same field as you!

Music/theater- Anna

The girl literally cannot stop thinking. She is also very expressive and inviting. She acts as though her whole life is a musical and she loves every minute of it.

English- Belle

This girl cannot put a good book down. She is always seen carrying her latest adventure wrapped up in a novel. Her happy place is the library. She thinks reading is always the way to go. She loves learning and diving into literature.

Art/Design-Rapunzel

Rapunzel spends a lot of her time painting and designing. She loves to put her own interpretation on her views from the world into a very unique and beautiful expression.

Culinary arts/nutrition - Tiana

This girl knows how to whip up a great meal. She knows her way around food and she is no stranger to hospitality. She knows the fastest way to someone's heart is through their stomach.

Biology- Ariel

She loves exploring. She is very innovative when it comes to gadgets that can help with everyday life. She cares for all living creatures

History/Political science- Mulan

She is all about respecting tradition but also breaking the rules when it is necessary. She embraces the historical past but also knows how to take strides to move forward in the world.

Communications/International Relations- Jasmine.

If anyone knows how to speak their mind it is princess Jasmine. She is determined to express herself and she wants others to be able to do the same. She is interested in other people and other ways of living which would make her great for this major.

Education- Snow White

She is patient and wants to help others learn how to do things. She is a nurturing and wants to take care of those around her.

Medicine- Cinderella

Cinderella just wants to invest in the lives of others. She is willing to work hard just to benefit those around her. She does not mind waiting on someone and listening tot heir problems. She is optimistic and she never gives up.

Business-Merida

Merida is very independent so of course she loves the idea of being able to run her own company someday. She sets high goals for herself and never backs down. She wants to be her own boss and she wants to change the world.

Undecided- Sleeping Beauty

I mean come on the girl can't decide which dress she wants. Being undecided is totally fine though! It just means you want to make the right decision. You might be interested in too many things and you know you will be doing this profession for the rest of your life so you want to be sure.

Pocahontas-psychology

She is very insightful and often looks to voices of reason to guide her. She is all about self-reflection and becoming in tune with herself.