Every College Kid's Welcome Week, Told By 'The Office' One-Liners

If "The Office" was set on a college campus, these one-liners would fit right in.

45
NBV Universal

"The Office"has great life moments, but if it were a television series based in college, these one liners truly could come up in the typical college kid scenario, especially during Welcome Week. Welcome Week has its ups and downs, so sit back and enjoy a relatable laugh with Michael Scott and "The Office."

That moment when you realize it’s like a mini vacation before classes start.

“I am running away from my responsibilities. And it feels good.” -Michael

When moving into the dorms, you realize there are way more people than an elevator can hold.

“There’s too many people on this Earth. We need a new plague.” - Dwight

Meeting new people in your hallway...

“Sometimes I’ll start a sentence and don’t even know where it’s going, but hope I find it along the way.” - Michael

Making a mental list on how to survive without mom and dad.

“Make friends first, Make sales second, Make love third. In no particular order.” - Michael

Figuring out when to start pre-gaming and going to the party, but you realize who cares since no class is tomorrow.

“It’s never too early for ice cream.” - Michael

When you make sure you fit in at your first college party.

“Whenever I am about to do something, I think would an idiot do that. And if they would I do not do that thing.” - Dwight

The party is super crowded and someone starts dancing with you...or you at least think they are.

“I’m not superstitious, but I am a little-stitious.” - Michael

Oops, it got busted. Okay, what are we supposed to do?

“Just pretend like we’re talking, until the cops leave.” - Creed

The hangover from drinking last night gets to you when you try to have more fun.

“I am dead inside." - Michael

….But you decide what the hell; why not go out again because there's no class just yet.

“I stopped caring a long time ago.” - Creed

Then the next day you have to wake up early to meet friends for breakfast.

“I’m an early bird and a night owl.” - Michael

When you realize your bank account is low, due to eating pizza after hours too much.

“I declare BANKRUPTCY!” - Michael

And then Sunday night rolls around. You realize that you actually have to get your sh*t together for class tomorrow.

“I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them." - Andy