Welcome To The Secert World Of Finstagram

A girls most awkward secerts

47
Google.Com

There are two types of girls in the world, girls with finstas (fake Instagram) and girls without. I happen to be part of the group of girls who do have finsta and I would never go back. I have my real Instagram and believe me I love posting nice pictures of me and my friends, the occasional selfie, and the rare artsy food picture (not typically my Instagram style, but occasionally.) But then there’s the world of finsta. Let me define Instagram’s for you in 3 words. Reckless, savage, scary. Just too put it into prospective if anybody who I did not approve to see my finsta saw it, I would be mortified, a little embarrassed and then shunned from society (only slightly kidding about this one.) The world of finsta gives girls away to express themselves freely to about 50 of their closes friends. If you were to given permission to visit that typical girls finsta the pictures you would see could vary from the ugliest selfies, to embarrassing pictures of their friends, too reckless picture of them or their friends and the chosen boy from the night before, too screenshots of text messages that are too scary to even put into words. The morning after a great or even bad night out you will see Instagram feeds full of finstas stating things you couldn’t imagine in your wildest dreams, the most savage comments and ever dreaded drunk picture of yourself you didn’t know your friend took. When you are posting a finstagram everything is fair game. Finstagram lives by the saying “If you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen” but finsta would say that in a lot more savage terms. Most girls who have finsta post on their finstagrams more then there real instagrams. When posting on real Instagram you need to make sure your picture is perfectly edited, your hair looks great, your make up on point but at the same time look like you didn’t even try to take that picture even though you have 350 others in your camera roll that look exactly like that one. Posting a finstagram is a whole different game, posting a finsta you look for the most reckless, crazy, hilarious, ugliest, best type of black mail picture there is. Along with the picture you need a hilarious caption to go along with it that all your friends will love. There are only a few rules of finstagram, be reckless, don’t get offended and learn to laugh at yourself. Life isn’t always serious and I think finstagrams give girls a chance to step out of the “perfect” life they portray on Instagram and show a whole different side of themselves on their finstagrams without a care in the world. A girl finstagram is like a door to her true self, if a girl lets you follow her finstagram, you truly are blessed. Girls of the world, keep strutting your stuff a finstagram. To the girls who don’t have one, it will change your life forever.