Lily Collins Is Literally Perfect, She's Earned Our Adoration
Celebrities

She is literally perfect.

79

The rise of Lily Collins has finally come. The (surprisingly) 30-year-old celebrity is one of the fastest growing actresses in our time. Her latest movie, "Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile," debuted on Netflix; where she played the role of Elizabeth Kloepfer, the love interest of infamous serial killer Ted Bundy (played by Zac Efron). Since the latest release of "Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes," the anticipation for Collins' new movie was higher. Only getting a 59 percent on Rotten Tomatoes, the movie focused more on Liz and how her life was affected by Bundy's actions.

Aside from her work alongside Zac Efron, Collins' face will now be spread across the big screen. The premiere of the new movie, Tolkien, has hit theaters; where she stars as Edith Bratt, Tolkien's spouse. A film inspired by one of the most influential authors of all time, it is a look into the life of J. R. R. Tolkien. If the name doesn't ring a bell, he is the master behind "The Hobbit" and the Lord of the Rings books.

So, let's get into it. Here are three reasons why we LOVE Lily!

She's the second-coming of Audrey Hepburn

The thick eyebrows pairs with the dark brown hair? Yes!! Absolutely yes. When will we have a movie about Audrey and have Lily play the lead please?!?

She is unproblematic

Look around. Do you see Lily Collins doing anything other than minding her business? NO! And that's the secret to aging well, ladies.

She writes, too!

Lily Collins' signature

What some people might not know, is the 30-year-old actress attended the University of Southern California with a major of Broadcast Journalism! She has written her own book, Unfiltered; and has also written for numerous magazines.

So basically,

We all love Lily Collins and we all want to be Lily Collins.

End of story.