We Have Three Brains

We Have Three Brains

The Mind, the heart, and the gut

8
We Have Three Brains
https://pexels.com

We humans, homo-sapiens, whatever we are labeled as. Different labels, different languages, different cultures, but all the same subject, have three brains. Every one of the three brains produce a scientific reasoning for the use and purpose of each one. Which one should we use?

We should use all three brains together in a unity. Three is better than two, and two is better than one. The three together is like a braided cord. The head is n'sync with the heart and the heart is n'sync with the gut. A perfect unity to conquer life (, Unknown . "Listen To Your Head Your Heart And Your Gut." Pinterest , Se7en77, pin.it/t2ieyt75isu3gs, 2019. Accessed 27 October 2019.)

The head or should I say our brain. The place where information is processed for our own understanding. The organ that controls every organ in our body. The organ we can not survive without. The part where Intelligence originates from, like memory. We use this brain to process information we receive, store the information, and recall the information on a later date to learn, grow, have experience from… wisdom. There are conscious and subconscious memories that enable us to recognize danger. Our brains will distinguish certain smells, objects, or sounds with danger or feeling safe. Sometimes we consciously can not recall the incident, but subconsciously our brains are wired to associate these things to remind us later on how to react. Therefore, if you notice a change in emotion during a certain sound, object, or smell, your brain is trying to relay a message to you, even if you do not consciously remember. Listen to that message. It could save your life one day ( , Unknown . "Listen To Your Head Your Heart And Your Gut." Pinterest , Se7en77, pin.it/t2ieyt75isu3gs, 2019. Accessed 27 October 2019.).

The heart acts as a brain causing humans to have empathy, or feel what another person is feeling. Some humans are better at this and some actually absorb others emotions around them, causing the other person to be relieved of the emotion, leaving another more emotional than before contact with the individual. Each person is wired a little different than the other, pertaining to how each human experiences this reaction. Sometimes people can manipulate another person with lies in order for them to feel empathy towards them and then they use that advantage to get whatever it is they desire from them. Therefore, be careful. It is good to feel empathy, but only for the right reasons (, Unknown . "Listen To Your Head Your Heart And Your Gut." Pinterest , Se7en77, pin.it/t2ieyt75isu3gs, 2019. Accessed 27 October 2019.).

The gut acts on a level all to itself. When we are nervous our bowels seem to work too good actually, causing more frequent bowel movements and sometimes loose stool. This is also a message we should not ignore if you are unaware on the reason you are anxious or nervous. Or that uneasy feeling you get when you're in a situation that you just don't know about. Let me tell you that you do know if you feel that wa. Your gut is picking up vibrations from the universe that you're consciously unaware of. Listen to your gut always (, Unknown . "Listen To Your Head Your Heart And Your Gut." Pinterest , Se7en77, pin.it/t2ieyt75isu3gs, 2019. Accessed 27 October 2019.).

Consciously and subconsciously, the three brains work in a unity to protect us from harm and to guide our lives in the direction we are supposed to go. When and if you learn to use all three brains, will life start to fall into place and things you never imagined for your life will begin to happen, just as they were planned to from the beginning, when you were born (, Unknown . "Listen To Your Head Your Heart And Your Gut." Pinterest , Se7en77, pin.it/t2ieyt75isu3gs, 2019. Accessed 27 October 2019.).

Credits

, Unknown . "Listen To Your Head Your Heart And Your Gut." Pinterest , Se7en77, pin.it/t2ieyt75isu3gs, 2019. Accessed 27 October 2019.