We All Go Through Trials With God

We All Go Through Trials With God

There are going to be times throughout your life that you doubt God, but he loves you anyway.

38
We All Go Through Trials With God

What does the phrase "a relationship with God" mean to you? For some people, this could mean just knowing that God is there. For others, this phrase means that they go to church, pray during various hours of the day, and go to bible studies. Regardless of what that phrase means to you, everyone is going to doubt God at some point.

I hate admitting when I am struggling with my relationship with God. I went to a Catholic grade and high school and people have always thought my life was put together. Little did they know, I had no relationship at all and dreaded all of my religion classes.

I'm so happy that I found God when I was at college. He has been the light whenever my life seems to be heading towards a dark place. He has shown me what is important in life, given me a passion for my future career, and has guided me to long-lasting friendships.

There are some days that I feel very connected to God and want to scream to the world that Jesus is my savior. However, there are also days that I feel like I can't see him working in my life at all. It is definitely scary because I hear about God showing up in people's lives all the time.

Whenever I start to feel this way, I end up writing down in a little notebook all the things that were good that day. I do this because whenever I am going through trials with God, I can look back at these and be thankful for what I have. As humans, we are so used to rushing through our days and wishing for the future. It is time for us to sit back and look at what is in front of us right now.

If you are struggling with your relationship with God, whatever that may mean to you, just remember that he will always love you. God is always looking over us and wanting us to run back into his arms. Even when you feel like you don't deserve his love, he is smiling right over you and giving you plenty of reasons to think otherwise.

I will be completely honest in the fact that I am not always going to be the perfect Christian. Yes, I may go to bible study and I may go to church here and there, but I am nowhere near perfect. I struggle with the same things that anyone else does and sometimes I feel alone.

Even when I feel so alone, I remember that I have someone who will always love me. I may not understand why he does certain things or why my life isn't planned out, but it is all going towards his plan. Don't give up if you are struggling, this is when he wants you to run back to him.