8 Ways To Survive Finals Week Like A Pro

Finals are coming up and you can do this!

1. Breathe

During finals week we often get overwhelmed and stressed. We have 100 papers to write, projects to complete, last minute tests, and on top of that finals to study for. In the midst of it of all just remember to take one day, hour, or task at a time and just breathe.

2. Time Management

Before finals week make a calendar or schedule of when your tests are; add the days that you are going to study in to it. Time management is important; you don't want to rush to study or forget a test you have.

3. Eliminate Distractions

Stray away from things and people that upset you. You don't need any negativity or distractions this week. Any organizations or other activities you are apart of try to be inactive that week and focus on school.

4. Stack up on energy food

Trail mix, various nuts, oatmeal, fruits, veggies, etc.

5. Get Plenty Of rest

Rest will help you retain more information. Give yourself mental breaks; you don't overwhelm yourself.

6. Me time

Even though its finals week you still have to find time for yourself. Find time to watch your favorite show, go for a walk, take a nap, enjoy a nice bubble bath etc.

7. Exercise 

Physical activity is a big stress reliever. You can go for a run or walk, swimming, play a pick up game of basketball.

8. Ask for help

Go to your teachers office hours and ask them key chapters, concepts, or terms you need to know for your final. Get together study groups; people learn different ways you never know which way would help you.