8 Ways To Sneak Chocolate Chips Into Your Everyday Life

Ah, chocolate chips. You're always there when I need you and don't need you. Sometimes I need you in large quantities, other times smaller amounts. Either way, you're there and you're ready for devouring.

This is for those of you like me who need a dose of sugar every once in a while, but don't know how else to fit it into your day. Enjoy this compilation of semi-healthy recipes with chocolate chips for anytime consumption.

No Bake Energy Bites

Tori Renovitch

Mix 1 cup rolled oats, 1/2 cup chocolate chips, 1/2 cup peanut butter, and 1/3 cup honey in a bowl. Roll them into balls, then put them in the fridge for a few hours. Yummy snack!

Apple Cookies

Tori Renovitch

Cut an apple into slices. Cover the slices with peanut butter and then sprinkle on chocolate chips!

Blueberry and Chocolate Chip Muffins

Tori Renovitch

I use the Krusteaz brand muffin mix (it's my favorite) but any muffin mix or blueberry muffin recipe will work. Then just add chocolate chips with the blueberries.

Mini Frozen Yogurt Pops

Tori Renovitch

Put any kind of yogurt into an ice cube tray (approximately 16 oz of yogurt for 1 ice cube tray) and sprinkle with chocolate chips.

Peanut Butter-Banana Quesadillas

Take a tortilla (any size will do) and put peanut butter on HALF of it (putting it over the whole thing will make it too peanut-buttery). Add sliced bananas and chocolate chips. Cook on a skillet at medium heat for a few minutes. Boom. Lunch.

Fruit Salad

lh3.googleusercontent.com

Any concoction of fruit with chocolate chips is great!

Banana Split Snack

Tori Renovitch

Cut a banana in half (long ways) then smother with peanut butter and chocolate chips!

2 Ingredient Banana Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Bites

Tori Renovitch

Mash or blend bananas (2 bananas for approximately 1 ice tray). Put into ice tray, sprinkle with chocolate chips. Freeze for a few hours for a perfect midnight snack!