Ah, chocolate chips. You're always there when I need you and don't need you. Sometimes I need you in large quantities, other times smaller amounts. Either way, you're there and you're ready for devouring.
This is for those of you like me who need a dose of sugar every once in a while, but don't know how else to fit it into your day. Enjoy this compilation of semi-healthy recipes with chocolate chips for anytime consumption.
Mix 1 cup rolled oats, 1/2 cup chocolate chips, 1/2 cup peanut butter, and 1/3 cup honey in a bowl. Roll them into balls, then put them in the fridge for a few hours. Yummy snack!
Cut an apple into slices. Cover the slices with peanut butter and then sprinkle on chocolate chips!
I use the Krusteaz brand muffin mix (it's my favorite) but any muffin mix or blueberry muffin recipe will work. Then just add chocolate chips with the blueberries.
Put any kind of yogurt into an ice cube tray (approximately 16 oz of yogurt for 1 ice cube tray) and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
Take a tortilla (any size will do) and put peanut butter on HALF of it (putting it over the whole thing will make it too peanut-buttery). Add sliced bananas and chocolate chips. Cook on a skillet at medium heat for a few minutes. Boom. Lunch.
Cut a banana in half (long ways) then smother with peanut butter and chocolate chips!
Mash or blend bananas (2 bananas for approximately 1 ice tray). Put into ice tray, sprinkle with chocolate chips. Freeze for a few hours for a perfect midnight snack!
- 20 Unusual Cookie Recipes For National Cookie Month ›
- 7 Christmas Cookies You NEED To Make ›
- 3 (Kind Of) Healthy Late-Night Snacks For When The Munchies Hit ... ›
- The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe ›
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bites | Maebells ›
- 19 Desserts You Can Make with a Bag of Chocolate Chips - PureWow ›
- 40 Desserts to Make with Chocolate Chips | Taste of Home ›
- 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip No Bake Energy Bites ... ›
- 6 Genius Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Without Making Cookies) ›
- 25 Easy Chocolate Chip Recipes - Best Desserts with Chocolate ... ›
- 12 Crazy Amazing Things to Do with Chocolate Chips ›