No matter who you are or what you do in life, there will always be people whom you couldn't do it without. Whether it's a significant other, a friend, or a family member, their dedication is very much needed and appreciated. These are the people we love. The thing about love, though, is that it isn't just shown by saying one thing. You don't have to use those exact words in order for someone to know how much you care about them. Love comes in a million different shapes and sizes. Here are just some of the many ways to say "I love you".
1. "Wear a seatbelt."
2. "Let's watch your favorite movie tonight."
3. "It's chilly- don't forget a sweater."
4. "Call me when you get home."
5. "Let me get the door for you."
6. "I'll drive, you sleep."
7. "This song made me think of you."
8. "I saved you a seat."
9. "Can I drive you home?"
10. "I got you Chinese food."
11. "I'm always here to listen."
12. "I saved you the last piece of cake."
13. "How was your day today?"
14. "I did the dishes."
15. "I don't know what I'd do without you."
People need other people; it's how we grow. So much of what we do for each other seems to go unnoticed. Next time you see someone whom you care about, make sure to let them know by either using one of these things or simply saying "I love you."