5 Ways To Make The Most Out Of Your Mondays When Coffee Isn't Enough

After all, it is only Monday.
1395

You've had a long weekend full of friends, family, and food, but as Sunday comes to an end, you can't help but dread the thought of getting up early tomorrow. We've all been there. Yes, tomorrow is Monday, but there's nothing to worry about! Here are five ways that you can make the most out of your Monday blues.

1. Take it slow

One of the best things you can do for yourself in the morning is to take it slow. Mentally prepare yourself and be sure to go through a checklist of things you need to do for the day. Grabbing some breakfast and a nice warm cup of coffee will also help defeat the Monday blues.

Maybe listen to your favorite song on your way to work/school, or do something else that gets you excited for the day. That way when you get to your destination, you'll be ready to get to work.

2. Talk to friends and co-workers

There's nothing better than being able to catch up with your favorite people after an eventful weekend. Socializing with your friends and co-workers is a great way to start off your Monday, as it is sure to put you in a good mood.

Not only will it put you in a good mood, but you'll also build better connections with those around you. Try talking about the what you did for the weekend or plans you have for later on in the week. Ask them about their family or if they got that assignment done.

3. Get organized

Maybe you have a test or deadline due later on in the week that you can't seem to get your mind off of. By getting organized before Monday and keeping up with your calendar, you'll be sure not to forget about important dates and events that would otherwise be guaranteed headaches.

Things such as color coding, alphabetizing, and making lists are sure ways to stay organized. Don't forget to set aside time for studying or go out to eat with your friends.

4. Set goals

If you're anything like me, nothing is more rewarding than getting to check things off of your to-do list. Setting goals for yourself throughout the week is a great way to accomplish certain tasks or better yourself in general.

These goals can be anything from getting a paper done to creating a better study routine for yourself. If you set new goals every week, you'll be sure to accomplish a lot more than you would've otherwise.

5. Treat yourself

The best part of every Monday is when you finally get to go home after what seems like a never-ending day. This is the perfect time to congratulate yourself on surviving another Monday! Sit down, make some food, play games, watch tv, and enjoy your time at home.

After all, it is only Monday.