12 #VoteBlueToSaveAmerica Trending Tweets That Prove We Are Done With Trump’s Hate And Ignorance

America needs a real leader.

90

For the past four years, America suffered the wrath from Donald Trump's dangerous administration. The only thing he accomplished was exposing the hate and ignorance that still exists in this country. The sickening part, among the horrible things that Trump has done, is the cult of heartless, poorly educated Americans who continue to support him no matter what offensive thing he says, does or tweets. Currently, America is dealing with a global pandemic, another Great Depression, and racism at the same time. Since America has a government that has failed to protect us, and a President who broke his oath of office to uphold the Constitution since day one, the rational thinking citizens of the nation have turned to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to bring hope back to this country. Here are some #VoteBlueToSaveAmerica tweets to motivate you to vote and help save America.

1. No more clowning around

This could not be more accurate. Trump's Administration is nothing, but a nightmare for America. The only people that do not see it are the ones living in a different reality. We know that Trump is not going to leave quietly. Witnessing this clown being removed from the White House by security would be the most watched event of the year, and be a sign of relief.

2. Stay posted with the rules of law

There is a law that states it's illegal to obstruct the mail. Trump wants to stop Americans from voting by mail because he is afraid. He would rather have American risk their lives to vote. Whether you usually vote at a polling location or mail, this is an important election. If necessary try going to the polls to vote, but take safety precautions and be quick about it.

3. Trump most likely read Mein Kampf

Trump is turning America into a dictatorship with every decision that he makes. He uses executive orders and his authority as President to have everything his way. Trump displays the signs of a totalitarian ruler by discrediting the free press and threatening his opponents. He also has a lack of morals. We cannot allow Trump's reign of terror to continue.

4. He is a Russian puppet

Here is a video from the Former Chief of Staff of the Department of Homeland Security for the Trump Administration. He explains the horrors that occur because of this President. Anyone that actually pays attention to the news would know this. Trump believes that he can get away with anything. This is why he needs to lose the election and be jailed for his crimes.

5. Follow the guidelines for your state.

Depending on the state, where you live the rules and deadlines will be slightly different. This is why you need to research the rules, follow the links, and make sure your ballot is cast. Every vote counts, and if you decide to head to the polls, put on a mask and social distance. Voting by mail is another option, but for those that do, you must mail your ballot in early.

6. Trump's Sugar Vladdy would be powerless.

The reason that Trump won the 2016 election was not only due to misinformed Americans and forced votes from the Electoral College. Russian interfered in the election and there's been serious problems since then. Mail-in voting is the safest option because of COVID-19 and Trump wants to ruin the Post Office since he knows Russia would not be able to rig the voting again. This is why paper ballot is the best choice. Make sure to cast your ballot no matter what.

7. He is going down with the ship.

Trump has played sick mind games ever since he announced his candidacy in 2016. He is not a real leader, yet he was able to form a cult of worshipers by playing on their hate and fears. Many of them are so blindly loyal to Trump it's like a disease within itself. Now that there is a global pandemic on top of other horrible things that has occurred since Trump first took office, we need to vote blue to return to the way things were. America needs better President and a hopeful future.

8. We need to take our country back

The Black Lives Matter protests were caused by the hatred and negligence towards the black community. Racism, police brutality, and white supremacy is rampant in this country. Trump is encouraging and spreading violence with his words and actions. America has to unite and fight against this sickness. Everyone needs to the polls and vote to stop this evil.

9. Vote out the idiots in November.

The accuracy and humor of this video is awesome. Rational thinking Americans know that Trump is not qualified to be President. He never had the intelligence, compassion, strength, respect, commitment, and humility for the job. All he did was become the CEO of America. Biden acts more like a human being. He was great as VP and will make a better leader.

10. Republican have to accept they made a mistake.

Some Conservatives decided they will vote against Trump because they feel he is too insane and dangerous for even their party or they voted for him before and never will again. These are Republicans who are not loyal members of Trump's cult. Admitting he was a mistake is something many of them cannot do. Those who truly love America will vote Trump out.

11. The truth about the GOP is revealed.

Republicans only care about themselves not the people. When GOP Senators are not on vacation, they love spending time killing bills so they do not become law. Republicans act shady everyday, but only a percentage of Americans see it. The rest deny the horror occurring right in front of their eyes. Voting is the only way to remove these morons from office.

12. Trump is trying to cheat again because he's losing. 

Obstructing the post office from delivering mail is a crime. Louis DeJoy, the Post Master General that was hired by Trump, is intentionally sabotaging the USPS to give Trump a political advance in the 2020 election. The counties and districts where Hillary Clinton won in 2016 had their letter sorting machines removed as well. Dejoy is just another crook. There needs to be a trail and he needs to be prosecuted and sent to jail for cheating during the most crucial election in history.