15 vines that fit well with 15 college majors

15 Vines that fit well with 15 marshall university majors

These existing vines will live on for years to come,.and so will iconic college majors that pair so well with them.

70

Vine was one of the biggest things that emphasized the fun, humor, and surprise in social media. Itwas a place for users to post short videos of comedic skits, and although they were not meant to be taken seriously, they were highly addictive and beneficial to both teenagers and young adults. Just like college, you never knew what you would see when you looked on Vine. Knowing that college gets super stressful and entertaining, the most notable 15 Marshall majors have been accompanied with a notable vine to emphasize the fun idea of college and keep vine living strong!

1. Computer Information Technology

As a CIT major, we are just as quirky as the vine above, and will remain quirky and knowledgeable for years to come!

2. Physics

This vine doesn't even begin to describe all that physics involves, but then again, life is full of [fiery] surprises!

3. Elementary Education

From test grading as stated above to, well, life in general, school is hectic for both students and teachers, and especially hectic for future teachers in college!

4. Biology

It is always good to experiment and keep those electronics charged...but first, make sure that you have enough electrolytes...and plenty of apples!

5. Exercise Science

The key to exercise science is to quickly get over distractions and make sure that the exercise comes first, no matter how distracting the gym is.

6. Nursing

As a nurse, anything could happen with anybody at anytime, which is definitely a motivation factor to stay alert so that nobody ends up snapping and being done on your watch!

7. Theater

Theater is meant to be entertaining and fun with some occasional twists - both literally and figuratively.

8. Music

Just when you think you've mastered the skills of the piano, your professors suddenly slam you into reality by giving you things such as music exams that really make you rethink!

9. Mathematics

I can almost guarantee that everybody has had a Dory moment during math because it can be perplexing, and any math major who has had those moments yet still thrives to learn has that miraculous passion!

10. Chemistry

What makes chemistry unique are the models that represent compounds such as glucose, sodium, and water, and as seen in the vine above, models can be used for many purposes. And let's not forget about that periodic table!

11. Communication Studies

This is where we all started as babies, and communication studies majors have complete knowledge and willfulness to help us all grow past talking like the guy in the vine!

12. Criminal Justice

Officer Daniels is a wonderful way to show that a true cop is almost always on duty, yet they have fun, understand us, and want to protect us! Criminal justice is serious business and requires people who are passionate but also throw in humor...and love donuts at any time!

13. Digital Forensics

People who commit crime online will usually do anything possible to make it unrecoverable, even if it means damaging a whole computer. Destroying anything that is not yours is not only by all means immoral, but is also crime depending on the value and the owner, which is what digital forensics is here to prevent!

14. English

Any English major will likely tell you that during almost every essay they've ever written starts off with an intricate story, but the energy levels gradually drop until crash! They just want to give up.

15. Journalism

Journalism interestingly tests literary and presentation skills, and although we would all like to get to the point like the guy in the vine, it is a true challenge of staying professional yet engaging.