Movies and TV shows love to depict college in such a "party hard, work never" way, but most college students can attest to the fact that the media's fantasy of college just isn't real. Vine (RIP), undeniably, is one of the biggest impacts to our generation's society, so there is no better way to properly describe the college experience than by using vines (and some short videos).

1. Dead Doves

You coming back from Thanksgiving Break thinking that you’re rejuvenated but your soul is just as dead as it was before

2. Michael Scott

3. YeaaAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

When you’re doing a group presentation and you feel like you’re speaking the least so you try to say random shit to make up for it.

4. Then Where the Hell Can We Go?

When your favorite bar/club/ party house gets shut down

5. OH, I'M NOT ALLOWED TO SNEEZE?

When you butt heads with your roommate and it doesn’t seem like you can peacefully do anything anymore

6. An avocado… thanks

When you get a random gift from a family member you forgot you had (but seriously, we appreciate every and any gift we can get, so if you sent us a gift, thank you).

7. I GOT IT!!!

When you have the opportunity to eat off-campus food… BONUS: home cooked food.

8. Girl singing while banging on door

When you are hungry after rallying until 4 am but the dining hall is closed.

9. That Shoulder Roll

When your song comes on at a party.

10. Walking in the room like

When you and your friends are KILLING IT at a party together.

11. WOW.

Every time you see someone juuling.

12. I CAN DO IT

When you did well on only one test during the semester and you try to convince yourself that doing well on that subject is not a rare thing.

13. CAUSE YOU CAN'T DO IT

When you encounter high schoolers/ middle schoolers who are convinced that you’re old and you have to prove to them that you still got it.

14. I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY

When you see that you only have $3.28 in your bank account.

15. hey that's a wATER CUP!!!

After you declare bankruptcy and you go out with your friends but you have to get the bare minimum.

16. I ALMOST DROPPED MY CROISSANT!

I don’t have a caption for this one, I just thought it needed to be included

Which one these spoke to your soul?