I can hardly believe Midterm Season is hanging over us already like vultures over prey. It is time to buckle down and realize you are halfway through the fall semester, a first time realization for freshman and a final for seniors. The last two years I have been able to maintain my sanity by taking an undeserving amount of breaks watching Vines, those six second videos. However, with the death of my favorite social media app comes a lot of grief that still lingers to this day, and being a senior in undergrad with exams leaves me more stressed than ever. Luckily YouTube exists, and charitable users have taken the time to post a compilation of their favorite Vines to share with everyone. That, my friends, has been my sunshine when skies are gray and midterms arrive, and I want to share in that destress mechanism with you all. I have to warn you, however, watching Vine compilations takes serious dedication.
1. Let's start small with a Vine compilation just under three and half minutes.
2. Done? Okay, good. Now, here is a video over six and half minutes.
3. See how much content you get to watch in such a short video? This third video is eight minutes.
4. Welcome back. You made it to the double digit videos. I picked out one of my favorites, which is twelve minutes and 42 seconds long.
5. I know. That last video was a winner, but you can do so much better. Try this 27 and half minute Vine compilation.
6. Back for more? Fine. Try this forty minute video.
7. Wow, determined are we? You must really not want to study. Fret not; I can give you a whole hour to kill.
8. Congratulations. You made it. I will bestow onto you a compilation that even I have yet to finish. Hope you make yourself available for the next ten hours (I'm serious).
Happy watching! And remember, Vine cannot die so long as these YouTube compilations exist.
Oh, and good luck with midterms too.