Villanova Basketball Tailgates: As Told By 5 Gifs

There's just somethin' about tailgating in 15 degree weather.

83
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi3z5WL9ZDgAhUL94MKHazSCn0QjRx6BAgBEAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jbsa.mil%2FNews%2FPhotos%2Figphoto%2F2001899246%2F&psig=AOvVaw1P8U_4N5E0-ceDoa7QLatF&ust=1548779951231831

We all know that Villanova is an absolute legend when it comes to basketball season, and when November rolls around the corner, everyone on campus is ready for it.

Our fan base is loyal and dedicated and like any good student section, we rally and we rally in the best way possible. When Wells Fargo hosts the Villanova games, we fill the parking lot with stylish Nova gear, awesome energy, and great music (and kegs).

There are some pretty iconic features of these tailgates, and they always make good stories and memories. Keep reading to experience them in Gif form.

1. Trying to find an outfit that won't make you freeze

2. The train ride when the ticket collector comes around

3. Trying to find your friends

4. Watching some people go a little too hard

5. Deciding whether or not you even want to leave the tailgate