verses helping anxiety

11 Bible Verses To Help Ease Your Anxiety

Proverbs 12:23 speaks volumes!

745
Madison Dennis

We are nearing the end of the school year, so the pressure is tenser than it has ever been. Many of our teachers are adding more to the stresses of trying to teach us all the material before the end of the year. We have anxiety about our grades not being where we want them to be but we also have the anxiety of all the other areas of our life. Some days we seem to not get past the fact that the anxiety is all temporary. Thankfully, we have a bible that provides verses helps relieve our day-to-day anxiety.

Philippians 4:6-7

philippians 4:6-7

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Psalm 34:4

psalm 34:4

"I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears."

Isaiah 41:10

isaiah 41:10

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Luke 12:22-26

luke 12:22-26

"Do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn, yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?"

Pslam 56:3

psalm 56:3

"When I am afraid, I put my trust in you."

John 14:27

john 14:27

"Peace is what I leave with you: it is my own peace that I give you. I do not

Psalm 94:19

psalm 94:19

"When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul."

Matthew 6:34

matthew 6:34

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

Mark 5:36

mark 5:36

"Jesus told him, "Don't be afraid; just believe'

Proverbs 12:25

proverbs 12:25

"An anxious heart weighs a man way down, but a kind word cheers him up."

2 Timothy 1:7

2 timothy 1:7

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and a sound mind."