Valentine's Day Gifts For Your Best Friend

A little something for an important someone.

4

Your best friend deserves the world. They have comforted you during hard breakups, listened to your rants about school, and been there through every setback you've had. Show them how much you love them with an amazing Valentine's Day gift!

Make them a mini-spa kit.

Camille Brodard

Put together a lip scrub, face mask, body scrub, or other beauty products your friend uses and wrap it up in a sweet little basket. Make it especially cozy by adding a pair of spa socks!

Give them a friendship bracelet.

Gwen Weustink

This seems cheesy, and maybe even childish, but trust me. No matter what age they are, best friends always appreciate a friendship bracelet, especially if you made it yourself.

Buy (or make) a fun friendship mug.

Daniel Lincoln

There are lots of existing friendship mugs out there that are super cute and anyone would love! You can even create your own with an inside joke or a picture of you two.

Get them a journal.

Plush Design Studio

Journaling is really beneficial for improving mental health, and can be like a second best friend. It can be especially powerful if you write a little inspiring note in the beginning of the journal.

Create a care package.

Gift Ideas Corner

Theme a care package around what your friend enjoys! If you can't pick just one activity, combine them by using their favorite color!