USF Homecoming Week

USF Homecoming Week

It's the place to be

46
USF Homecoming Week
USF Student Affairs

It is that time of the year again. Grab your green and gold apparel. Maybe even paint your face. Paint your whole body!

Personally, I will not be painting my face, it makes me break out. However you decide to express your school spirit, this is the week to go all out. There are a lot of events going on this week that you can take advantage of. Come out with your organization and your friends and celebrate what makes USF great!

Monday, October 3

It is Mean Girls Day but the USF Homecoming Kickoff event happening in the MSC at 5:30 p.m. will be ~totally fetch~.

Damian wants his pink shirt back, so I guess you'll just have to wear green and gold instead. p.s. they usually drop balloons in the MSC so it should be pretty rad.

Also, on Monday the team competitions begin! Practice cheering for Saturday's game by cheering on some of the teams competing in flag football and tug-of-war at Magnolia Fields starting at 8:00 p.m.

Tuesday, October 4

From 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. the Center for Student Involvement will be hosting their monthly event called Patio Tuesday. Outside the MSC they will have fun activities, food, and refreshments in the spirit of homecoming week!

At 12 p.m. the USF Alumni Association has invited all of the alum that work at USF to a luncheon up in the MSC Ballroom. So, if you know any USF working alum, make sure that they RSVP for this special event.

Finally, get ready to laugh away all the stress of impending midterms and formals at the Stampede Comedy Show. The Sun Dome doors will open at 8 p.m. and the show will feature comedians such as USF Alum Jessica Michelle Singleton and Ted Alexandro. The headliner for the show will be Brent Morin from the Netflix series Undateable or his solo show I'm Brent Morin. He is super self-deprecating which i appreciate. His girlfriend left him for a magician...lol

Wednesday, October 5

9 a.m. to 4 p.m. I love it. You love it. Bull Market. It is here for the special Homecoming Edition. What does that entail? Mostly just more people outside the MSC. That means this is probably the best day of the year for your organization to have a table. Are you trying to raise money for your philanthropy? Today is the day.

The Homecoming Ball is set to begin at 8:30 p.m. in the MSC Ballroom. If you really loved the Homecoming Dance in high school this is your place. I still have all four of my homecoming dresses, it will be a struggle to choose one. I am totally kidding, they are all atrocious. But, we will be seeing the USF Homecoming King and Queen be crowned. I know I voted, have you? https://orgsync.com/88073/forms/220806p.s. they also serve refreshments

Thursday, October 6

In the MSC Ballroom five individuals will be given prestigious awards from the USF Alumni Association for their professional accomplishments and service to USF. Be sure to check your USF email to RSVP. The reception begins at 6 p.m. and the awards are presented at 7.

Another chance to cheer for USF sports is at Corbett Stadium at 7 p.m. where the USF Men's Soccer team will take on Tulsa.

The doors of the USF Sun Dome will be open at 8 p.m. to begin the well anticipated Homecoming Concert. This year will feature.. drum roll please...

Dreezy & 2 CHAINZ!!

True story: I met 2 Chainz at Bonnaroo once. Top 10 moments of my whole life. To see him and Dreezy perform here is what you gotta do...

• Students can register for free and purchase one guest ticket for $10 plus online fees. Be sure to bring your ticket and USF ID to enter the stadium. Click here to register!
  • USF Faculty and Staff can register with a special code for $15 tickets plus online fees. Login to myUSF to view the code and click here to purchase!
  • USF Alumni can register for a special $15 ticket plus online fees. A special code will be sent via email. Click here to purchase!
  • Tickets for the general public will be sold for $25 plus online fees. Click here to purchase!

Friday, October 7

The Student Government Reunion will be from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. in the Gibbons Alumni Center Courtyard. You must have RSVP'd online by September 30 to attend.

Invite all USF alumni back to campus for the Welcome Home Party at the Gibbons Alumni Center Lawn from 5-7 p.m. This is a family friendly event with games, music and free food! Bring something to sit on to catch the next event that will be ~running~ right past this one!

The annual Running of the Bulls Homecoming Paradebegins at 6:45 p.m. It will be marching down Holly Drive, down Maple, then right onto Alumni Drive. Many organizations have been working on their floats so come out to support yours!

At 7 p.m. the USF Women's Soccer team will be playing Tulsa at Corbett Stadium. So, if you love soccer, one of these lovely ladies, or you just love supporting USF come out and cheer them on!

The crazy fun USF Carnival will be running all day from 12 p.m. to 12 a.m. in the Sun Dome Parking Lot. It will be featuring fun rides, the John King Band at 8 p.m. and student performances at 9:30 p.m. I just really like carnival food, so best believe I will be there in my stretchy eating pants. #carnival

Saturday, October 8

The event we have been gearing up for all week is here! At 12 p.m. USF Bulls Football will play East Carolina at Raymond James Stadium. Click here to purchase or reserve tickets! #BeatECU and as always...

#GOBULLS