Things To Do WIth Unlimited Time And Money

10 Things I Would Do With Unlimited Time And Money

What would you do?

6268
https://www.pexels.com/photo/blur-clouds-dawn-field-547766/

What would you do if you had an unlimited amount of time and money? The classic question usually asks what would you do with a million dollars, but in today's inflated economy, you really can't do much with a million dollars. So I decided to bring this question to a new level—if you had an unlimited amount of time and money, what would you do? Let's say you're immortal and you have a tree that grows hundreds of hundred dollar bills by the second. How would you spend your time and money? This is what I would do...

1. Visit every country in the world (except for North Korea)

Who wouldn't want to travel the world? Go to the Egyptian pyramids, eat gelato in Italy, and hang out with kangaroos in Australia. This is truly my dream.

2. Volunteer for humanitarian organizations

I want to give back to the world through volunteering with humanitarian organizations, such as Doctors Without Borders, UNICEF, and American Red Cross. With unlimited time, why not give back?

3. Donate money to charity

With unlimited money, I would give infinite amounts of money to charity in addition to volunteering my time to the organizations.

4. Go on a shopping spree to get BOMB clothing

Okay, if I have unlimited time and money, I need to do something a little superficial! I can finally get that $100 dress from American Eagle that I've always wanted. Those Michael Kors shoes? I'll get them too and the matching purse.

5. Get mani-pedis on a regular basis

I really wish I could paint my nails without help, but my hands are so shaky and unsteady, it's pretty hard. Instead of dreaming about nicely manicured nails, I can make this a reality by regularly getting a mani-pedi!

6. Pay off all of my friend's and family's loans and debts

With debts from college and house mortgages, it will take people their whole lives to be debt-free and some people will always be in debt even when they die. I want to pay my friends' and family's debts and loans for them, so they will not have to have financial stress in their lives.

7. Buy my family the house of their dreams (plus a vacation home too!)

My parents and I always watch the home redecorating shows on HGTV. We dream about all of the things we would love to do to our house. With unlimited money, I would give my parents their dream home, plus the dream vacation home in Florida that they've always dreamed of!

8. Buy all of the rescue puppies I can

I want to give abandoned puppies and dogs a home, so why not adopt all of them? Okay, maybe not all, but I'll try my best to adopt as many as I can. #adoptdontshop

9. Give money to mental health organizations to improve people's qualities of life

I recently walked through a state mental health facility and it was so sad to see the conditions that people with disabilities are living in. I would like to pour money into these facilities to make these places feel like home and to improve people's qualities of life. I would also give money to research to discover cures for these ailments.

10. Spend time with friends and family

I would spend as much time as I can with my family and friends because there's never enough time for that. There is no time limit on love and happiness.