Unconditionally Loved

Unconditionally Loved

It's About Seeing The Beauty In Our Imperfections...

357
Unconditionally Loved
pixabay.com

Faults….

Faults. We all have faults that seem to show during moments of stress, circumstance or sadness. You know those days when you might be cranky and seem to have a permanent frown. Or maybe those days that don’t seem to be as you imagined.

Marilyn Monroe once said “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I made mistakes and I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst. Then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”

And I think that Ms. Monroe said it best. We`re not perfect, we’re human. At times we may be selfish or be pessimistic. But I think that life is about being around those that will love you through it. To love your past, your imperfections and see them as the unique facets of you.

Unconditional love. I think that what life is about. To be able to love is powerful within itself. But to love unconditionally at times can seem unfathomable yet profound act of selflessness.

Author Stephen Kendrick says “The only way love can last a lifetime is if it’s unconditional.” As he goes on to state that “The truth is: love is not determined by the one being loved but rather the one choosing to love.”

So yes, we all have faults. And that’s okay, we’re still beautiful just the way we are. And sometimes the most amazing aspects of our lives is being around those who love us unconditionally. Those that will lift your spirits. Those that will appreciate and understand those “faults” and embrace them for who they are…. You.

And as Dr, Seuss once said, “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive that is your than you.” .