12 Times Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Perfectly Described Going Back To School After Spring Break

"I fell asleep eating a hot pocket."

16
hellogiggles.com

Going back to school after a break is tough, but going back after spring break always seems extra hard. Whether you're returning to your campus from the beach, the snowy mountains, or your hometown, getting back to your school routine isn't the easiest task. Here are 12 times when Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt described the trials and troubles of going back to school after spring break.

1. Hoping you can make it through the next month and a half to summer

2. Seeing your friends after a week

3, Checking your midterm grades

5. Remembering all the projects, papers and exams that are due by the end of the semester

6. After going to the first class on Monday and realizing you still have two more that day

7. Inevitably falling into the habit of procrastinating homework and studying

8. When you figure out you're running out of swipes at the dining hall

And by candy I mean the half-melted mint you found in your backpack.

9. Remembering that hell week (a.k.a Finals Week) is quickly approaching

10. When you're sitting in class but mentally you're still on spring break

11. Having to pick up responsibilities again

12. And finally, being ready to hit the rest of the semester's butt