The Ultimate Senior Year Bucket List

The Ultimate Senior Year Bucket List

Here are 11 amazing ideas that your could explore during or after senior year!

84
The Ultimate Senior Year Bucket List
WhouFM

Three years full of new friendships, excessive courses and plenty of caffeine in your body, you FINALLY made it to your senior year. But now that you're here, it seems as if there is nothing left to do and only one question comes to mind: what am I going to do this year? Well have no fear because Ishita is here with the ultimate senior year bucket list is here to help you take this last year, make your most memorable and most fun year of high school. I've composed the ultimate, the best of the bests, the most amazing, senior year bucket Llist of all time! So get started and get busy.

1) Sit with a new group of people for lunch one day.

The cafeteria can seem a little divided up but you don't have to let it discourage you from trying something new. Branch out and sit with someone who is totally different from you.

2) Say "yes" to everything for one day.

Within in reason obviously! This is a great way to exercise getting out of your comfort zone and think positively about each and every situation. Who knows, maybe you'll find yourself saying "Yes!" to more things.

3) Plan an over the top promposal.

This is your last chance to do something SO over the top that the entire school is jealous of the idea, do let it go to waste and you know what they say, your last chance is your final one, so don't blow it. And you never know, it could go viral on Youtube!

4) Be part of a senior prank.

You've been afraid to do something big for your last three years, now it's your chance to leave something for the next graduating class.

5) Leave a legacy for the freshmen.

Even if not many people knew you in your class, make sure the future generation knows you by your, legacy. It doesn't have to be anything big, just a little something like, a positive quote.

6) Throw a party when your parents are away.

Even though it seems cliche, it's okay to be a little overrated sometimes, it makes sure that you are still on the normal side of the realm.

7) Visit a college.

Even though it is wonderful to have fun, you have to be part of the real world sometimes and do grown up things. Go visit a college, even if you don't want to go to college, go and see what it feels like to be at a college.

8) Go out of the country.

Go explore somewhere you've never been, you'll get to know about the different types of people and the way they live their life and it makes an amazing way to vacation, who knows the next time you get the chance to go out of country.

9) Watch a marathon of your favorite cartoons or movies as a kid.

It will make you reminisce the past a little and make you transition from school to adulthood a little bit more easier. Watch it before you are "officially" too old to watch kid shows or movies.

10) Go 24 hours without ANY electronics.

Just go out and explore and write down a list of things that you have not noticed before, even if it is the littlest things ever. Looking back at it will make you realize how occupied you were to notice the details.

11) Lastly, say goodbye.

Say goodbye to everyone who has made your life easier in high school, this includes your teachers, your friends, your counselors, and your school staff members, it will give you a chance to say thank you to everyone who has supported you for the past 4 years. It will give some closure and will make it easier to say goodbye to everyone.