Your Ultimate Girl Anthem Playlist

Your Ultimate Girl Anthem Playlist

Sometimes you just gotta belt out your favorite girl power songs with your friends.

1014
Metro Lyrics

Are you feeling sad, bummed out or lonely? Did a boy just ruin your life recently? When boys suck and relationships fail is your only solution to turn to Ben and Jerry’s, cry and start dating yourself? WRONG! Get up, stop feeling sorry for yourself, grab your girls and belt out some girl anthems. At the end of the day, all you really need are some classic Beyoncé and Disney channel hits, and your chicas who know all the words with you. Pump up your life to these 18 female empowering songs that you should add to your ultimate girl anthem playlist.

1. Run the World - Beyoncé

Who run the world? GIRLS.

2. Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield

The song that will always make you think of "The Hills" and the girls you watched it with.

3. Confident - Demi Lovato

Demi is a #bossbitch and this track kills it.

4. Wanna Be - Spice Girls

If you wanna be my lover, gotta get with my friends, obviously.

5. Single Ladies - Beyoncé

You can NEVER have too much Beyoncé on a girl anthem playlist, right?

6. Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson

If you don’t scream this with your girls you're doing something wrong.

7. Problem - Ariana Grande

She's cute, but she is fierce.

8. Me & My Girls - Selena Gomez

Nothing better than your girlfriends, am I right??

9. Survivor - Destiny's Child

Yup, potentially the most empowering song of all time.

10. Amigas Cheetahs - The Cheetah Girls

The Cheetah Girls are the epitome of friendship. Also, Disney is necessary on any girl playlist.

11. Independent Women - Destiny's Child

The title says it all.

12. Fighter - Christina Aguilera

Her voice kicks ass along with the passion in this song. Must have on any girl playlist.

13. Feeling Myself - Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj

These two SLAY all day.

14. Stronger - Britney Spears

Every girl's childhood idol. You better know these lyrics.

15. Strut - The Cheetah Girls

You gotta strut like you mean it!

16. I Don't Need a Man - The Pussycat Dolls

They're right, you don’t!

17. Why Not? - Hillary Duff

This song should give you the confidence to do whatever you want.

18. Flawless - Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj

Tell em.