The Ultimate BGSU Senior Undergrad Bucket List

Talons Up, Falcons!

25

It's happening, the time is here. It is officially my last semester at Bowling Green State University. I'm not quite sure how time flew by so fast, but here I am, a few months away from being a college graduate. This semester is definitely bitter-sweet, but it wouldn't be right if I didn't make a senior BGSU bucket list. Let's all try to hold back the tears and start checking off this list.

1. Drink a fishbowl at Nate & Wally's

The fish bowls at Nate & Wally's are their staple! I can honestly say as a senior undergrad, I have never tried one before. I know it's crazy, but don't worry I'll get it done.

2. Paint THE rock

You know the rock, the one that looks like paint has been thrown on it for years; because it has. Nothing like marking your territory other than making beautiful art or signing your name on the rock. You're only an undergrad at BGSU once!

3. Uptown Downtown Crab Race

Every Wednesday at 11 p.m. Downtown Sports Bar hosts their weekly crab races. Pick your crab, give it a name and watch them go. As weird as it sounds, it's a great time and definitely a must-do if you're graduating this upcoming Spring.

4. Run through the Founder's fountain

Who else has always wanted to do this? I can't be the only one!

5. Senior Bar Crawl

Grab your friends, laugh until you cry (or just cry) about graduation & make the night something you will (hopefully) never forget.

6. Attend Spring Stampede

Although it may be rough the next morning, this is an event you don't want to miss. Especially the cute shirts for each year!

7. Try Wood County's BEST steak in town at Trotter's Tavern

Trotter's Tavern is a secret to a lot of students on campus and by far the cutest restaurant in town. They have been titled best Steak in Wood County for several years now. Do yourself a favor and enjoy a Little Brown Jug steak dinner. Don't like steak? They have a Chicken Brown Jug as well. Yummy!

8. Ice skate at BGSU's ice rink

This is an awesome idea for a date or a fun afternoon with some friends. Even if you're a terrible ice skater like me, it will definitely bring a lot of laughs and great memories.

9. Enjoy Trigga Meals from Ziggy's

Buffalo chicken fries, anyone?

10. Go to a BGSU sporting event

Pick a sport, put on your BGSU gear & celebrate after a win!

11. TRY and eat BGSU's largest pizza in town

Pizza Pub 516, formally known as Myle's Pizza, has one of the largest pie's I've ever seen. The "Everything But The Kitchen Sink" pizza comes with double cheese, sausage, ground beef, pepperoni, ham. mushrooms, black olives, green pepper, and onions. See if you can get past the first slice.

12. Hang out with Freddie and Frieda

The two cutest falcons in town deserve some attention, too!

13. Finally purchase your BGSU Alumni Gear

Hopefully, your tears don't stain the new shirt.

Congratulations & cheers to BGSU's class of 2019.