The Ultimate 2016 Summer Bucket List | The Odyssey Online

The Ultimate 2016 Summer Bucket List

This will be your best summer ever

26
The Ultimate 2016 Summer Bucket List
QuoteIdeas.com

While it is January and the snow is coming down, we anticipate summer. Every summer we promise ourselves it will be the best summer ever. This summer bucket list will help you fulfill that promise.

1. Roadtrip

Grab some friends, snacks, pick a destination and drive. Go where the wind takes you and have a blast!

2. Go to a Concert

Go to your favorite(or least) artist's concert, or go to a rave or music festival. Next, grab some friends, buy the most expensive ticket(or the cheapest) and jam out all night or day!

3. Volunteer

The word volunteering can be dreadful, but it is a great thing to do and it will make you feel good! Volunteer at a homeless shelter, animal shelter, at your local hospital, or even volunteer to pick up your neighborhood after July 4th! This is the best way to get some brownie points and feel great.

4. Buy a book

Nothing is better than crawling up in the sun with a good read. No matter what, there is a good read out there for you. Whether you like sweet love stories like, "The Fault in the Stars" or a big girl read like, "50 Shades of Grey" pick up a book and read. Once you found the book of the summer, lay out by the pool or in the pool and enjoy your escape.

5. Get wrapped up in a Netflix series

Go on a guilt-free Netflix binge. There's no homework needing to be done! Watch without stopping, tell Netflix to stop judging you, and press "continue watching" and when you're done start a new series.

6. Explore Pinterest

Find a new recipe and try it out, or find a creative date night, and go on the best date ever! Find crafts and try not to hurt yourself. Pinterest has everything! It will keep your summer busy and you will find so many new adventures for your summer!

7. Try out new restaurants

Is there a restaurant that has caught your eye? This summer go try it out! Find your new favorite food. Take other fellow foodies and become the new foodie in town.

8. Celebrate Christmas in July

Celebrate everyone's favorite holiday in July! Grab friends and family, and make July the month of giving. Go shopping for your loved ones, go volunteer and give. Even put up a Christmas tree if your heart desires. Make some BBQ and chill by the pool after "Christmas." Also, don't forget to make it a tradition.

9. Leave your phone at home

For a day(or more) leave your phone at home! Have a summer like your parents did. Go out and roller skate, go to the beach and do Baywatch, borrow their 8-track and jam out! Do Summer like it is the 80s!

10. Spend summer with your favorites

Your summer bucket list wouldn't be complete without your favorite people. Spend as much time as you can with them during the summer before you go your separate ways back to your separate schools. Do crazy things or things you would do together when you were five. Make the summer of 2016 your BEST summer!