10 UberEATS Orders To Pair With Your Favorite Netflix Shows

Up your couch-potato game with the app that's got everyone in NOLA talking.

108
UberEATS

UberEats has just arrived on the NOLA scene, and that means your Netflix binges can now reach a whole new level of laziness. With the push of a button, you can now get delicious food from all over the city delivered right to your door to accompany all your favorite movies and shows. On-demand eating and on-demand entertainment were clearly a match made in heaven, and these orders make the perfect pairings for some of the top shows you should be watching.

1. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend - Mr. Bubbles Cafe

In Rebecca Bunch's quest to win the heart of her childhood crush Josh Chan, the two can often be found bonding over boba. Mr. Bubbles allows you to build the boba bubble tea of your dreams with a choice of three different tea bases, flavors like pomegranate and mango, and jellies ranging from tapioca to popping lychee. Sip in style as you watch Rebecca's cringe-worthy (and often musical) debacles, and throw in a banh mi sandwich or two to get you all the way through the recently released second season of this must-watch comedy.

2. The Flash - Mammoth Espresso

You may not be able to enjoy CC Jitters with Barry and his friends, but you can get an array of unique coffee from Mammoth Espresso delivered - fast. Whether you need the caffeine to fuel a superhero show marathon or for some Flash-level energy and efficiency throughout the day, UberEATS can bring all the quality and charm of your favorite coffee shops to you.

3. Lovesick - Slice Pizzeria

The original title of this British comedy masterpiece, Scrotal Recall, caused many to overlook its short but brilliant first season. Those who gave it a shot, however, will be excited to know that the long-anticipated second season is arriving on Netflix this Thursday, November 17th. Celebrate with a personal pizza party! Slice lets you order just enough for one, or however many - ahem - partners may be joining you to see what's next on poor Dylan's awkward quest.

4. Master of None - The Big Cheezy

No one captures the struggle of adulting quite as hilariously as Aziz Ansari, and no food captures the struggle of adulting quite like a gourmet grilled cheese. Whether you opt for the over-the-top "Mac and Cheezy" or a more subtle sandwich like the "Crazy Old Goat," comedy and comfort food just go hand-in-hand.

5. The Fundamentals of Caring - Cafe Luna

This Netflix original film starring Paul Rudd is a flawless balance of laughs and feels, but that's not the only reason a comforting breakfast meal is the ideal choice; Rudd's character's antisocial, wheelchair-bound client Trevor eats nothing but waffles and sausage for every meal. In the spirit of Trevor's great adventure, try a more exciting take on this classic with Cafe Luna's confit chicken on brown butter corn waffles, served with scrambled eggs.

6. The Great Food Truck Race - Crepes a la Carte

We live in a city of great food trucks, and UberEATS allows you to order from one of the best. My personal favorite reality show on Netflix, The Great Food Truck Race is a fun way to kill some time, and now you don't have to worry about all the delicious street food on the screen making you hungry. Choose the sweet or savory crepe of your dreams and chow down from the comfort of your couch!

7. 10 Things I Hate About You - Ninja Restaurant

Having sushi delivered and basking in 90's nostalgia have at least one thing in common: they're "just too good to be true." If you haven't watched this iconic classic yet, now is the time. And if you have, watch it again! You can drool over Heath Ledger and pretend it's because of the food. Plus, that paintball scene is definitely pretty ninja.

8. Orange is the New Black - Izzo's Illegal Burrito

Feed your wild side while you watch this Netflix classic. With four seasons now available, you'll have plenty of time to pig out on dangerously good burrito bowls, tacos, quesadillas, nachos, and the like. In solidarity with Piper and all the other prison-bound ladies, Izzo's allows you to channel your inner rebel without really breaking any rules.

9. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - District: Donuts. Sliders. Brew.

Kimmy Schmidt is a world full of color and whimsy, so it's only fitting to enjoy some of District's outrageous donuts while you marvel at her misadventures. The app allows you to have an assortment of their rotating donuts of the day delivered, though they can't reserve specific ones. Nevertheless, it's sure to be a treat that is as sweet as Kimmy, as fancy as Jacqueline, and as fabulous as Titus.

10. Stranger Things - Raw Republic Juice

After watching this disturbing new hit—or after binge-eating-and-watching some of these other pairings—you may feel the need to press your personal reset button. Raw Republic is just the place to come to the rescue with a selection of their refreshing, detoxing juices. Order them individually or in cleanse packages, and answer the supernatural with the all-natural.