The 9 Types Of Boys You Will Find At Marist College

If you think that high school boys have too many stereotypes, then think again!

947
Flickr Creative Commons

College boys are a different breed of humanity. They have completely irrational standards that no other guys have. College is a time where you have the opportunity to find your Prince Charming, but before you get your happily ever after, you must face the happily never after. In the college dating and hook-up world, you will find the craziest yet most stereotypical guys, each of which is their own unique type with their own unique qualities. Marist has some particular guys that flock around the campus looking for potential suitors. Here are some prime examples of the types of boys that you will find here at Marist College:

1. The great guy who doesn't want a relationship:

2. The not-so-great guy who wants a relationship:

3. The Darby's stereotypical fuckboy:

4. The guy who keeps contacting you until you love them back:

5. The guy who always texts you at 2 am:

6. The guy you've hooked up with once but then never talks to you ever again:

7. The senior who only hooks up with freshmen:

8. The really well-dressed international student:

9. Until you eventually find Mr. Right (whether he's at Marist or not):