12 Types of Students in College Campus We All Miss Under Quarantine

They drive nuts when you see them every day, but you've learned how to deal with them, haven't you? The quarantine will end, and you'll meet them again.

10

Who lives on college campuses? The luckiest guys and girls in the world! We've got a chance to gain an unforgettable experience, examine and understand different people better, and meet a true bro or sis, or even a real love there.

But one tiny yet evil detail has turned the world upside down in 2020:

"Thanks" to COVID-19, most of us are under lockdown. Don't you miss college fellows? Yes, even those looking awkward and something frustrating.

They drive nuts when you see them every day, but you've learned how to deal with them, haven't you? The quarantine will end, and you'll meet them again -- 12 types of students living in every college hostel.

Disclaimer: This article is a pathetic attempt by the author to write with jokes between the lines. All characters are fictitious, and any resemblance is purely coincidental. Just want to make you all smile, guys, during this uncertain time. :)

1) Guitar Player

They are fellows taking a guitar everywhere they go. They play all the time, and they -- God, please, no! -- even believe they can sing, satisfying our ear from time to time.

You know how to survive with these guys, right? The chances are that you enjoy listening to their music, so no problems here if so. But if you can't stand their howling, here go some options:

• Ask them to shut up
  • Leave the room where they play
  • Buy ear muffs

2) Mommy

She lives alone in a hostel room, studies all the time, and is always ready to help you, even if you don't ask and don't need that help.

Or, she is a real mom. She has a baby, and this small villain cries all the time!

What can you do? First, why turn down her help if she wants to cook for you or assist you with essay writing, for example? Turn it into a win-win collaboration: Accept her help and offer some assistance from your side.

3) Local Himbo

He is a local guy, sometimes even handsome, who comes to your hostel to meet girls. Doesn't it drive you nuts? Some guys look at him through green glasses; others consider his behavior pathetical or wrong-headed.

Anything to do here? For those jealous, you can try to become his good friends. For those outraged, try not to hate him: So many people, so many worldviews, after all.

4) Nerd

These fellows learn everything, master time management, never miss classes, use dozens of apps to keep on track, and have no interests other than study.

They are good hangs, c'mon! You can always ask them to help you with assignments. Or, just ignore them if you find them annoying.

Or, buy ear muffs so as not to hear their Sheldon-Cooper-style talks.

5) Oldie but Goodie

They are 35+ but still pretending to be 20, ready to party hard, and live college life at full speed. Wrinkles and receding hair say it all, but... who cares?

What to do with them?

• Pretend they are 20
  • Become their friend if you like them
  • If you don't want to listen to their "back to the 1990's" life stories, you know what to do: Buy ear muffs.

6) Master Chef

It's a person who takes up all the space in your campus kitchen. Yeap, they cook delicious meals from tons of different ingredients, and you can't do anything but wait for them to finish so you could start cooking your dinner. Finally!

media.giphy.com

How to survive?

• Become their friend and ask to feed you
  • Cook your dinner when they are absent
  • Nope, ear muffs won't work here

7) Gnostic Fellow

They know everyone on a college campus by names, cities of residence, school, interests, etc. They are a kinda mix of database and yellow press, and it sounds creepy sometimes.

To survive here, never tell those guys anything about yourself! But at the same time, you can ask them for some information -- and, be sure, they'll know it.

8) Turtle Doves

Oh, love is in the air! These two go around together all the time: classes, leisure, parties. They wear twin T-shirts, they tell you how lucky they are, and they want others to look at them with admiring envy.

What to do here?

• Ignore them
  • Wish them good luck, love, peace, and harmony; and ignore them

9) Hostel Queen

She is beautiful and hot. You know it, she knows that, and everyone on the campus knows that. So what?

• Are you a guy who likes her? Be charming
  • Are you a girl who hates her? Avoid and ignore her
  • Are you a hostel queen? Keep it simple

10) Chosen Ones

They are a group of people who believe they are too cool to notice or accept you.

Want to get accepted? Become a jerk, but it will hardly solve a problem. Otherwise, just ignore them.

11) Grub

They smell bad and change clothes two times a year. They are kind and friendly, and you are lucky to live in the same room with them.

What you can do:

• Ask them to take a shower
  • Drop a hint they stink
  • Invite them to go shopping and buy more clean clothes
  • Change a room if nothing works

12) Party Killers

They are students who are always ready to party. Organizing a new party every week, they invite everyone, dance the night away, drink, and often do it in a room next to yours.

What to do?

• Join the party
  • Buy ear muffs

Do any of the above twelve live on your college campus? Whom do you miss most while on quarantine? Or, maybe you've got a whole new attitude toward some fellows now?