15 Songs To Make You Feel Like The Queen You Are

A playlist that instantly boosts your confidence & will make you strut around your house!

5149
Personal Photo

Ever once in a while, we need a reminder of our worth. The fact that we can be an absolute boss without anyone's permission and we shall do just that.

This playlist provides artists singing about women empowerment in an attempt to cure all your insecurities. Get ready to jam.

1.  "Truth Hurts"- Lizzo

This song title encompasses exactly the message that Lizzo was trying to get across. An idea that breakups and relationship can hurt, but your mentality can change your world. Surrounding yourself with your best girl friends give this song the biggest effect, opening up your eyes to your worth.

2. "Woman" - Kesha (feat. The Dap-Kings Horns)

'Woman' is one of those songs that must be blared throughout the house and each person should be screaming at the top of their lungs for it to have its fullest effect. Kesha creates this fiery passion throughout the song that is so contagious.

3. "Sorry" - Beyonce

Most of the time, women have to apologize for a lot of things without even realizing it. Beyonce teaches us in this bop that we don't have to be sorry for not consuming our mind with an ex.

4. "Feeling Myself" - Nicki Minaj & Beyonce

This strong woman duo makes you feel more confident with the first note in the song. Shining on a light that you are allowed to do things for yourself and your own happiness.

5. "You Don't Own Me" - SAYGRACE (feat. G-Eazy)

Women are not meant to be anyone's property and this jam, SAYGRACE is standing up for herself stating "You don't own me. I'm not just one of your many toys." She couldn't be more correct. You go girl!

6. "Good as Hell" - Lizzo

This title encompasses exactly what it says. It makes you feel GOOD AS HELL! This is definitely one of my favorite songs to play with my girls when we are on the way to an event, dance, etc.

7. "Run the World (GIRLS)" - Beyonce

I do agree that girls truly do and will continue to run the world. Beyonce is a natural-born queen which is contagious throughout this song.

8. "Confident" - Demi Lovato

In the chorus it says, "What's wrong with being confident?" To answer this question, absolutely nothing. Each person deserves to feel confident in their own skin and should not be sorry about it.

9. "S.L.U.T" - Bea Miller

Initially, this song portrays a negative message. S.L.U.T actually stands for "Sweet Little Unforgettable Thing." Bea Miller has a taken such a insulting word used against women and given it a whole new meaning.

10. "Hips Don't Lie" - Shakira

If any song can make the whole dance floor go crazy and get down, it will definitely be this bop. It is a chance for all of the girls in the room to show what their mommas gave them without any hesitation!

11. "No Scrubs" - TLC

This '90s song reassures yourself of your own worth and that you do truly deserve the world with absolutely zero scrubs.

12. "Partition" - Beyonce

I have single handily witnessed this song being played in a public setting, and each girl in the room rushing as fast as they can to the dance floor. It is a song that makes even the grandmas want to get down.

13.  "Pretty Girl Rock" - Keri Hilson

This is an early 2000s jam that you definitely want to learn every work to because it instantly makes you into a diva that will not be put down for anything.

14. "London Bridge" - Fergie

This is a throwback that definitely deserves a spot on this playlist. It makes you want to pop, lock, and drop it wherever you may be.

15. "No Tears Left to Cry" - Ariana Grande

Regardless of all of the hardships that is thrown your way in relationships, Ariana Grande is stating the fact of that she has cried out all of her tears and not going to be crying over someone any more.

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.