11 Types Of People Who Post On Facebook

11 Types Of People Who Post On Facebook

Whether you love them or hate them, their posts on your newsfeed are here to stay.

103
11 Types Of People Who Post On Facebook

Facebook has become a unique universe where many go to get the recent happenings of their friends, family, and the occasional stranger you met that one time in that one place. As you become fairly savvy in this virtual world, you begin to categorize your Facebook friends into categories.

1. The politician

via buzzfeed

There's always that one friend that can't help going on a rant about this or that candidate. Whether they're supporting a new cause or bashing another, they always have something to say. You find yourself dreading election seasons, because you know your Newsfeed will explode with hundreds of unsolicited opinions.

2. The selfie-obsessed

via miratelinc

Some people can't help it. They're just really feeling themselves. Whether their eyebrows are extra on fleek, or their winged eye-liner was looking fierce, it was necessary to post about it.

3. That one couple

via twirlit

From their first date to the inevitable sad break up status, you can't help but follow the chronicle of that one couple. You are all too aware of when they first said I love you, and are very in the know about their #Soulmate status.

4. The parents who thinks their children are angels.

via teen

Alright, we get it. Really, we genuinely believe that you think your children will cure cancer. Here's the deal: I don't particularly care. Yes, your baby is a precious angel, but your baby isn't precious every time they burp, smile, or poop.

5. Elderly relatives

via buzzfeed

You know 'em, you love 'em, and sometimes they are so technologically clueless. On the plus side of their random Facebook postings, they're always guaranteed to give you a like on anything and everything you post.

6. The “Why do bad things always happen to good people?” person

via thefacebookpost

This person you truly feel for. Whether it's a flat tire on the highway or a stolen wallet, something bad is always happening to this person. You feel for them, but you can't help but be grateful you're not them.

7. Food fanatics

via foodvixennyc

Their postings make you salivate at the mouth, and all you want to do is virtually pull out all their creations through the computer screen. You've even debated inviting them over just so they can cook you a delectable meal.

8.“You’ve been hacked”

via isocialize

"Buy these cheap RayBans! On Sale!" "Click this link now!" Spam and hackings litter newsfeeds everywhere, and they are truly annoying. Without fail there is the follow up status, "so sorry about the spam, I've been hacked. Don't click the link!"

9. The troll

via memegenerator

That photo from three years ago? They comment on it. Inspiring article you found? They post an unassuming meme in the comments that defeats the purpose. They're there to shake things up, and not in a good way. Avoid the trolls at all costs.

10. Random person from high school you would feel bad unfriending

via thegloss

You're not totally sure why you're still friends on Facebook, but for some reason their life is a source of entertainment. Whether it be reading through their hilarious Facebook arguments, or lengthy statuses about their lives, you can't bring yourself to de-friend them.

11. Your best friends

via zimbio

The best of the best. Seeing their posts make you happy, and liking every photo/comment is a necessity. You're their number one fans, on the internet and in real life.