7 Types Of People In A Group Project

7 Types Of People You're Bound To Get Stuck With In A Group Project, Mostly Unfortunately

Who is in your group can often determine how the project is going to go.

541

There are many different methods that teachers can use to get students to understand the material. Group work is often painful for a wide spectrum of personality types, as it means that students must work together and collaborate to create something that everyone can be proud of.

Who is in your group can often determine how the project is going to go, so here are seven types of people who could be in your group project:

1. The Leader

Image result for leader gif

The rubric is handed over and this person cannot wait to get started. Everyone wants this person in their group because they know that this person isn't going to let the group get a bad grade, and they will be really good at organizing and working hard.

2. The Shy One

Image result for shy gif

The words "group project" makes this person want to run away hide immediately. They'll do their part, but it's going to take a LOT of encouragement to get this person to give their opinion.

3. The Slacker

Image result for slacker gif

The kid that hands in their slides the night before. The kid that needs constant reminders that the project is due in x amount of days. The kid that thinks someone else will end up doing the work for them because they just truly don't care. Yeah, you probably know them all too well.

4. The Clown

Image result for funny guy gif

This is the person that maybe isn't taking the project so seriously, but they do love the idea of getting to make the whole group laugh. They love attention so they're going to give silly suggestions and get the group off topic. They aren't always helpful, but they can be fun.

5. The Best Friends

Image result for bffs gif

If you happen to get stuck in a group where two of the group members are "BFF's," you'll know it right away. The names will be read and the giggling will start. These two are gonna talk to each other the entire time, and not give any input, but on the bright side, they will probably go to Starbucks together and get their work done on time!

6. The One Who's "Too Cool"

Image result for cool guy gif

This person is far too cool for school, let alone this group project. They want everyone to know that they think this project is lame and that they don't care about grades. The perfect addition to any team! Right?!

7. The No Show

Image result for disappear gif

This person's name is called on the first day, but they aren't there. "We'll just assign them a part to do when they get back" you'll say. "They'll show up when we have to present" you'll say. Oh silly, productive student, this person is not showing up.