Types of leather and care for women's bags

Buying women's bags is not easy, the great variety of sizes, colors, and designs that appear in the market complicate this important search.

11
women's bags

Buying women's bags is not easy, the great variety of sizes, colors, and designs that appear in the market complicate this important search. Choosing the one that will stay by our side takes time. That they are beautiful, useful and that their price is really worth it are the main considerations. On this last point, the durability of this complement is essential, so leather or skin always stands out as the best investment.

Soft leather: Its finish and texture provide details on Chris Pratt x TUMI that embellish any creation, being of high quality. The hobo type wallets, with trapezoidal shape and round bottom, the drawstring, which are closed with a drawstring and the backpacks, use this feature.

Hard leather: Being a bit rough, it is normally used for briefcases, purses and for structural wallets with short handles.

However, if something we can rescue from the skins is that they do not necessarily have to be natural, because the fibers and textures achieve almost exact finishes, even more sophisticated.

The treatment of the skin, the characteristics of the materials and the detail to be printed influence the final work. The fact that classic briefcases, shoulder bags, and vintage bags, among others, made with eco-leather or real leather,lets us see that they will always be a safe bet and of great distinction.

Tips to care for leather in women's bags

•Clean it but do not wash it, water damages it. Pour a damp cloth and cleansing cream.

•Let it dry naturally, if you expose it to heat the shape would be modified.

•In case you have some hair, brush and hydrate them with special conditioners like Leather Honey, available onTUMI Harrison Collection. This will give them shine.

•Do not store them in plastic, because they prevent them from transpiring and they usually dry up.

There are many models of this material if at the moment you cannot buy several, take advantage of a leather bag that defines your style and adapts to everything.

Types of leather for women's bags

According to its origin, the leather used in the manufacture of women's bags can be bovine, goat, equine, porcine, reptile, among others. There are also leather bags of alternative materials, which are worked so that the appearance is as real as the original skins. In any case, the most common in the manufacture of wallets and bags for women are:

Vaca: It is the most used for its good quality and versatility, which favors that each designer can display their most creative ideas in it. Apart from being soft to the touch and velvety, it is resistant and, therefore, durable in large women's bags.

Sheep and ram: It is soft, thin and elastic, but with little shine. Its natural texture and lightness make it ideal for making bags of regular size whose structure includes movement, such as layers and fringes.

Calf: It is a thin, delicate and smooth skin. Comfortable wallets, such as tote and backpacks, that support the day to day of a woman with multiple occupations, are ideal in this type of leather, as it resists scratches and rain.

Goat: Thin par excellence and easy to work with, it resists scratches and is long lasting, so high-cost models are molded in it. Wallets, card holders, wallets and wallets of small and medium sizes, such as flap and trapezoid are created with this skin.

Patent: It is varnished leather to have that particular shine that also makes it waterproof. Mostly used in the production of the most demanded bags, double handle, short or long, and of medium size, which use equally bright ironwork to shine?

Leather crops for bio-factory women's handbags

There is a technique to make women's bags by growing leather without incurring more radical practices. The method is proposed to take animal cells in a biopsy and isolate them so that they multiply. These are stimulated, generate collagen and form thin sheets that overlap each other.

Such layers are tanned to achieve real leather, with all the peculiarities of this material, the favorite in the manufacture of backpacks, bags, wallets, purses and more. Among other novelties of this technique, is that you can adjust the softness of the product, elasticity, oxygenation, and drawing, considering itself as a close imitation and somewhat improved nature.