A Letter

A Letter

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus...
Drew
Drew
18

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus, blessed be the name of Lord for all your purposes and destinations set by Our Father.

I write to all friends and family; I have been convicted deeply to not only tell of the joy I have found but the struggle I had to go through for it to be given.

I was broken and tormented by self-doubt and hatred which in turn lead me to lust and pride. I pray for you all that none of you enter the same struggle I willingly submitted to. If you do perhaps face persecution from any internal or external forces, I pray for to endure in faith so that, as the apostle Paul says, “so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing”. I tell you now, it is because of hardships of all sorts, my faith has been encouraged. The Lord came to my aid and gave peace to my mind in my anxieties and distresses. I pray for you all to have the strength to wait upon the Lord—for He will come. I also pray for your dedication to the Word, for it was when I refused to open His Book, I struggled with lust, self-hatred, and immaturity. I pray for you all to meditate daily on, both in the morning and the end of the day, the Bible. And throughout your days and dreams be contemplating the scriptures. I will claim, if you refuse to read His Word, you will suffer, not because of God’s wrath but from your own unwillingness to gain wisdom. I have suffered much because of my lack of commitment to God’s gifts, His Word. I finally pray for your bonds with each other to remain strong because of your common faith. For regardless of what varying values, political beliefs, and traditions, I pray we might be united under the banner of Jesus Christ. I also pray that you are united in all these things (values, political beliefs, and traditions) because if we follow Christ’s ways our differences will be vanquished. But for the sake of taking the time to grow in Christ, do not grow in anger towards one another, but grow in love so that you may be able to have joy at the end of day. I pray for you sisters, that your beauty and worth is not determined by this world and its foolish standards, but you are defined by what Christ made you—daughters of Christ. I pray for you brothers, that the temptations you face do not shame you, but you would rely on Jesus’ payment to help you fight the deathly thoughts of lust and shame so that victories will be made in His Name. I have struggled with lust, shame, worth, purpose, and identity but the Lord has shown me the truths of these things. He brought me out of my filth, renewed my body and mind. I pray you realize He will and is probably doing the same for you.

I thank God for every single one of you, the few who have wronged me and the many who have blessed me. I thank God for those who have wronged because it is through the struggle I have felt God humble me. I thank God for those who have blessed me because it through the memories I have become joyful in the Lord.

Be thankful for the Lord is near and is the great comforter. He will guide and aide you through your troubles. He will carry your burdens. Praise be to Him, who is worthy of all praise.

1 Timothy 1:15-17:The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost. But I received mercy for this reason, that in me, as the foremost, Jesus Christ might display his perfect patience as an example to those who were to believe in him for eternal life. To the King of the ages, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.