For anyone who has had two exams on one day, first of all, I am so sorry. It is a terrible experience that truly no one should have to suffer through. However, when it's over, it's the best feeling ever. Here is how this terrible process goes.
1. Which do I study for first?Giphy
I guess the harder one? Or maybe the easier one. Wait what if they're both hard?
2. Okay, so the plan is I'm gonna start studying a week before.Giphy
*Realizes that is not enough time but still doesn't start until 4 days before*
3. *Starts to stress to the point of tears*Giphy
This is before the studying process even starts.
4. Ok, I have to get it together right now.Giphy
2 more days until 2 exams, I should probably start studying now.
5. *Studies until point of crashing*Giphy
Time to take a study break and watch 5 hours of Netflix to heal my brain.
6. *Exam Day*Giphy
The dreaded day is here, time to have 4 panic attacks and call mom 3 times.
Time to crash. Brain = dead.
I hope this progression never happens to you, and if you got anything from this, start studying earlier than I did.