20 Perfect Last Minute Holiday Gifts For Your Stoner Friend

Here in Michigan, Marijuana has just become legal recreationally, meaning you can gift it up to a certain amount. What a perfect way to show your stoners you care than to buy them a bud related gift?

There's a certain breed of people who may be a little more forgetful with holiday planning, so here some sure-fire gifts for your friends who partake so you can really get them something great this year!

Here are twenty of the best I could think of!

1. Blunt Wraps

c1.staticflickr.com

If your friends prefer blunts, chances are they hate going to the store just to get a wrap. Save them the time and get one or two for them.

2. Grinder

upload.wikimedia.org

As a smoker, I can always use a good grinder. It's something I let go and will put off for years so for someone to just do it for me would be appreciated.

3. A New Bong

If you're feeling really generous, buy your friend a new bong!

4. "Smoke Sessions" Eyeshadow

If your smoker is into makeup, get this palette with a variety of greens and golds all inspired by cannabis.

5. Filters

This is the one thing I never have but want, so it would be a helpful gift for that stoner who always forgets to stop at the store.

6. Papers

Same with the above, you can never have enough and you never want to stop for them. They can come in a lot of flavors to choose from too so you can choose something special for the person you're shopping for.

7. Stoner Movie

Whether is How High or Dude, Where's My Car some movies are just classics that need to be owned.

8. Munchies

You can never go wrong with a sweet cupcake or bag of chips when the high hits you.

9. Edibles

You can get Rice Krispy Treats, brownies, Cheetos, suckers, and even ice cream.

10. A New Bowl

c1.staticflickr.com

Anyone can appreciate a new piece, but bowls especially you can pick out with the gift receiver in mind.

11. Apparel

upload.wikimedia.org

Some stoners are more upfront about their habits and for those people, consider getting a hoodie or shirt supporting legalization.

12. VFire Battery and Cartridge

upload.wikimedia.org

More discreet smokers will appreciate this battery with refillable cartridges of concentrate to smoke on the low.

13. Rolling Tray

So you friends don't have to roll on their dresser or on a book or piece of paper, invest in a rolling tray for them and they will thank you later.

14. Huff Socks

c1.staticflickr.com

These are comfy for the winter and can be hidden under your pant legs.

15. Wax

If your friend smokes wax, maybe they'd appreciate a gram or two of your favorite shatter.

16. Medicated Bath Bombs

You can get them infused with THC, CBD or both!

17. Special Roach Clip or Dabber

To personalize a gift you could order a dabber or roach clip that is specially customized for your friend!

18. Hemp Lotion

i.vimeocdn.com

This lotion is also infused with CBD to give a calming effect and help with pain relief.

19. Lighters

You can never go wrong giving lighters, because chances are the one we arrived with, we already misplaced. This way you'll never have to worry about not having one to smoke with.

20. Lastly, Weed

We will never say no to weed.