There are some people in the world who are super service oriented. Good for them, but a that’s not my mindset. It’s definitely something I am working towards, but it isn’t my first thought to go out and help someone. I guess also in my mind when I think of serving others, I think of huge projects like painting a house or helping someone move. In reality, you can serve someone just by saying hello.
So I came up with 20 super easy things you can do to make someone’s day.
1. Write a note
2. Say hello
3. Bring someone flowers
5. Pay for someone's meal
6. Make them dinner when they are sad
7. Hold the door open for people
8. Bring someone ice cream
9. Mow your neighbor’s lawn
10. Call a friend you haven’t talked to in a while
11. Offer someone a ride home
12. Compliment a stranger
13. Be aware of other’s needs
14. Make your roommates bed
15. Hold the elevator
17. Say thank you
18. Leave a nice tip for your waiter/waitress
19. Say Good Morning
20. Just be kind
The world could use more happiness, so be the one to spread the light.