Twelve Days of Finals Week

Twelve Days of Finals Week

Told by a stressed-out college student.

211
Twelve Days of Finals Week

On the first day of finals my teachers gave to me…

One week of pure chaos.

On the second day of finals my teachers gave to me…

Two hours of sleep, and pure chaos.

On the third day of finals my teachers gave to me…

Three people leaving early, two hours of sleep, and one week of pure chaos.

On the fourth day of finals my teachers gave to me…

Four naps per day, three people leaving early, two hours of sleep, and one week of pure chaos.

On the fifth day of finals my teachers gave to me…

FIVE PAPERS DUE!

On the sixth day of finals my teachers gave to me…

Six cups of coffee

FIVE PAPERS DUE!

One the seventh day of finals my teachers gave to me…

Seven crying classmates, six cups of coffee

FIVE PAPERS DUE!

One the eighth day of finals my teachers gave to me…

Eight failed documents, seven crying classmates, six cups of coffee

FIVE PAPERS DUE!

On the ninth day of finals my teachers gave to me

Nine faulty PowerPoints, eight failed documents, seven crying classmates, six cups of coffee

FIVE PAPERS DUE!

On the tenth day of finals my teachers gave to me

Ten units to know, nine faulty PowerPoints, eight failed documents, seven crying classmates, six cups of coffee

FIVE PAPERS DUE!

On the eleventh day of finals my teachers gave to me

Eleven minutes lates, ten units to know, nine faulty PowerPoints, eight failed documents, seven crying classmates, six cups of coffee

FIVE PAPERS DUE!

On the twelfth day of finals my teachers gave to me

Twelve students in line for the printer, eleven minutes late for class, ten units to know, nine faulty PowerPoints, eight failed documents, seven crying classmates, six cups of coffee

FIVE PAPERS DUE!

Four naps per day, three people leaving early, two hours of sleep

and one week of pure chaos!

Have a wonderful holiday season and a restful break!