If I Could Turn Back Time

If I Could Turn Back Time

I would create a better connection with my family and get to see them more often.

82
If I Could Turn Back Time

Everyone has a memorable moment that they want to experience once more to get the best out of it. Personally, I have many moments that I wish I could take back. However, Life does not give us a great opportunity twice. If I could turn back time, I would make sure that I get to see my family more often and spend time with them. Since life does not go back, therefore, I will make sure I do not miss any of those moments with the rest of my family members.

First of all, if I could turn back, I would prove to my grandmothers how much I love them. I would do them any favor they ask. I would be there anytime they need someone to talk. I would make sure they are never feeling hungry or thirsty. As for my paternal grandmother, I would bathe and feed her in time. I would be there to hold and to listen to every story she has even if they do not make sense to others, but they would be clear to me. I would not let her suffer from my absence. I would keep her happy in every way that I could. As for my maternal grandmother, I would preach her about the Bible in a way that she could understand everything that God wants from her and the ones she should not be doing. I would be her mentor and her counselor. I would also ask God for the power to protect her from whatever I heard happen to her which causes her death. I would also wish to be there for my auntie with whom I barely had a connection, and the one I had to chance to know a little but did not get to spend more time. I would make sure that I got to know her better and have a good friendship with her. If I could turn back time, I would do what I did not do on top of what I have done.

Second, I would be there for my uncle and cousin who were sick and did not make it to the hospital. I would make sure that they could get first-aid on their way to the hospital. As for my uncle, if I could turn back time, I would see him so I could have an idea of how he looked. I only saw my uncle once my whole life and that time he came to get money from my dad to go to the hospital over ten years ago. I cannot even explain what he looks like, all I remember is that he was a tall man and used crutches to walk. I wish I could turn back time to know him because knowing the fact that he is dead while I was waiting to meet him hurts me every time I think about the night my dad told me he passed away on his way to the hospital a few months ago.

Last, but not least, if I could turn back time, I would create a better connection with my family and get to see them more often. If I did that, maybe it would not hurt as much as it bothers me knowing that I didn’t get to be with them for a long time in my life. From now on, I plan to spend the most time possible with my family to create a better connection with them, so when they are gone; I will have a better memory of them, or when I leave this earth they will have a better memory of me.

I also want to remind everyone who is reading this to make time for the ones who are important to them because tomorrow is not promisable.