How To Turn Your Fuck Buddy Into A Relationship

9 Tips To Turn Your Hookup Into Your Boyfriend, No Strings Attached

Play your cards right and you might just end up with a new boyfriend.

30763
https://unsplash.com/photos/F0ZiHWliGGM

So, you caught feelings for your fuck buddy. Not the end of the world, but also definetly NOT the most ideal situation to be in. The stereotypical "someone caught feelings so we decided to call it quits" end to a FWB-ship may seem likely, but it doesn't have to be! If you play your cards right, there's definetly potential to turn your fuck buddy into your boyfriend.

1. Introduce him to your friends.

Once he gets to know your friends, he's going to get to know a little bit more about the girl you are outside of the bedroom. He'll also be connected to your friends in some way, so if he ever breaks your heart, he'll know for sure that these girls are coming for him.

2. Ask to meet HIS friends.

This is major. If he lets you meet his friends, you're much more to him than just someone he wants to fuck around with. Having to explain to his friends why you were at their Friday night bonfire one week and gone two weeks later is going to make him look like a total tool to those he's closest to.

3. Have ~deep~ conversations.

Talk about more than just your day or how your semester has been. Ask him about his biggest fear. Tell him an embarrassing story from your childhood. Really get to know him as a person and learn more about his experiences. Here are 40 questions to give you some ~inspo~

4. DO. NOT. BE. CLINGY.

This is probably the number one thing you need to keep in the back of your mind when approaching this situation. If you come off as clingy, it will send them running without a doubt and ruin not only the potential of a relationship, but also the FWB thing you have going.

5. Make it clear that you're not interested in hooking up with someone else.

Laying it out on the line that you're being exclusive with them will only make them want to be exclusive with you even more. Tell them you're not going to hook up with anyone else and I can promise you they'll rethink how they feel about you.

6. Give him the best sex of his life.

Listen here. Guys like a girl who is good in the bedroom. If you're out there giving him sex that is literally amazing, he's going to be an idiot to NOT want to date you. And if you need to spice up your skills, here are a few good tips to try.

7. Ensure you two spend just as much time together outside of the bedroom as you do in it.

If all you're doing is making out in your bedroom, it's hard to really get to know him and even harder for him to get to know you. Spend just as much time outside of the bedroom as you do in it and I promise eventually a relationship will naturally develop.

8. Take it slow.

Don't rush him into making any decisions because all it's going to do is make him want to say no even faster.

9. Be accepting of what they want, and what they don't.

You can't force this. If you do, it's just going to send him running even faster. Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, fuck buddies is all you'll ever be and you'll have to either accept it or let it go.