8 Things I Dare You To Try This New Year

11
blogspot

My new year resolutions and they should be yours too:

1) Make time for yourself

Whether it’s time read, reflect, or just drinking a cup of coffee while looking out the window of your apartment. You will be a happier person when you allow yourself to relax.

2) Don’t underestimate the importance of feeling good

Put on the lipstick and new outfit if that’s what it takes to kill the insecurity. Slay all the way

3) Stand up for your beliefs

Stand up for what you believe. Despite what the voices around you may say; there is a reason you believe what you do and that is nothing to be ashamed of.

4) Try again

Some things come easier to others and that’s alright. Maybe you failed the first time, I did: but success if right around the corner.

5) Do that crazy thing you’ve always wanted to do

Whatever it maybe, I dare you to do that thing you hesitate to cross off your bucket list. It might just be the best adventure you ever go on.

6) Laugh it off

Hard times, heartbreak, and rough nights will make their way into your life. Some may leave you feeling defeated, but learn to laugh it off. Laughing is good for the soul and will make you feel lighter.

7) Spoil yourself if it makes you happy

Sometimes I just need to hop in the car and go for a drive with my girls. That essay can wait a few more hours, but stress levels can lead to death so spoil away!

8) Be positive

Thoughts have the power to dominate how one lives their life, so positivity really does go a long way. Be positive and kind to yourself and your life will slowly change for the better.