Ask Your Significant Other These 17 Questions During Truth Or Drink

4. Have you ever thought of someone else during sex with me?

18875
Unsplash

If you've never heard of truth or drink, it is a game put on by Cut.com where couples, spouses, parent/child duos, roommates, siblings, etc play a game where they have to answer random questions, and to avoid the question one must take a shot or a drink from a mixer (under 21 can play with mocktails or something of the sort.) Here are some questions I have found are interesting to play as a couple.

1. What was your first impression of me?

2. If you could sleep with any of my friends, would you and who?

3. When was the last time you spoke with, texted, or snapped your ex?

5. Do you like my cooking or your mother's better?

6. Where do you see us in 1, 5, 10 years?

7. If our sex life was a porn, what genre would it be?

8. If you could get back with any of your exes, would you?

9. Have you ever considered marriage with me or anyone in your past?

10. If you could change anything about me, what would it be?

11. What is the most annoying thing about me?

12. How old were you when you lost your virginity?

13. How many children do you want, if any?

14. What is the craziest place you've ever had sex?

15. What is your honest opinion of my friends?

16. Who is on your laminated list? ("FRIENDS" reference)

17. What would you think if you caught me watching porn?

Most of these questions are from the actual show/website, I'm not claiming any rights to them, these are just ones I found very fun/interesting when my boyfriend and I played our own version of this game. I also found its a lot more interesting to have the questions in a bowl and pick them out that way than to just shuffle them into a deck. Happy playing!

From Your Site Articles