Trump Supporters Are Protesting Starbucks By… Buying Starbucks.

That's one way to stick it to the man.

14
rekre89

Yeah, I know, I don’t think it makes sense either. But hey, I love Starbucks, and as a loyal patron, I won’t stop Trump supporters from throwing their money at a liberal company.

It all started when David Sanguesa – in short, an ill-informed white guy – started harassing a Starbucks barista for apparently taking too long to make his drink; he began berating her for discriminating against him, threatened to beat up another worker, and yelled things like “You lose! Trump! Trump!”

Starbucks, obviously, wasn’t cool with this and instead of apologizing to him, issued a statement reiterating their stance that they support an inclusive space for everyone.

This is where things get funny. Trump supporters throughout the country are buying Starbucks and telling the barista their names are “Donald Trump” to, you know, stick it to the man, I guess. #TrumpCup has gone viral because apparently, the trash fire that is 2016 has no end.

Those Trump supporters really showed them, didn’t they?

Keep doing what you’re doing, Trump supporters, but while you’re at it, Planned Parenthood really hates it when you make donations to them.